Ellinbank Football League P3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might I just say, what a ripping game Goodie played on the weekend. I actually heard people whispering in the stands that he was the reincarnation of the G-Train.
yep, im awesome.

unlike you who was recruited to play seniors, yet gets dropped to play in the twos. who would of predicted that???

whats the story there? i remember you said something on saturday but i cant really remember...

ANYWAY...........

According to the Pakenham Gazette, Brett Dore is 33 years old. How did he manage to get through Power? I knew there was something wrong in that 4ths GF a few years ago.

We haven't heard about that 4th's Grand Final for a while papa. Any chance you could tell us about how you took Lachie Hansen to the cleaners.

yep, im awesome.

unlike you who was recruited to play seniors, yet gets dropped to play in the twos. who would of predicted that???

whats the story there? i remember you said something on saturday but i cant really remember...
The ressies just needed a bit of an extra hand. Thought I'd help out.

Don't be so sure on the curtain being down on Nyora Goodie. Have got the top six sides out the way for now(Garfield and dusties again late in season). A better run in the next month or two playing the middle/bottom sides could bring on any number of wins. Very hot and cold but here are the facts,

Garfield - got to within 3 goals 5 mins into the last qtr(then they put on the last 7)
Longwarry - 100 point win
Dusties - a goal in it half way through the last qtr
NNG - Fail
Poowong - 11 Goal win
Catani - 3 goals at half time then fail
Cora lynn - level with 5 mins to go
NNS - Fail
KWR - 9 Goal win

With a fairly handy side on paper at Nyora, anything could happen. Remember alot of people had Nyora borderline top 6 on the Edfl top 6 2010 thread. Would be honest in saying the team is working better now than in round 1 and still 2 better players down with long term injury.

Going to be tough for Nyora to make it given their last 4 they have Garfield, Longwarry, Dusties and the Bye (no points), whilst NNS have KWR, LL, Ellinbank and Nilma. You would think they are going to need to be at least a game clear going into R16. Given they are 3 games behind right now that will be hard work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think with a good draw NNS will make it, cant see them dropping many games to teams outside the 6. Losing to them was a huge blow to our chance but hopefully we can get on a bit of a run and string a few wins together and put pressure on them in the last few rounds. I think we have to side to beat some of the top sides on our day.

Fair points lads. Had a quick scribble with the draw for the rest of the year and if the higher team wins or home ground where two teams are even now(disregarding nyora's ladder position now).
Possible 5th,6th & 7th spots. Catani in 5th 1 game clear of nns in 6th, two games clear of nyora in 7th. Odds are that cat and nns will finish there in that order. But upsets or odd results eg!
Sat 15/May18.9-117 Warragul Industrialsdef.Catani 3.8-26

who would have thought catani would get an flogging like this. For now nyora are pushing shit up hill but a couple of good results and its game on

I think you can play a max 9 games in the seniors and have to play a minimum 3 club games for the year to qualify. Something like that.

Just checking your options rev?

Half + 1 is the max games played in seniors and minimum of 4 club games was the rule up until this year at least. Im pretty sure its the same as we still play 18 games.

12 goals in 8 games. Terrible return for a guy who is meant to be the spearhead of a premiership threat. Luckily for them though they have another couple of guys who can find the big sticks.

On a side note Donno has 38 goals in the same amount of matches for Beaconsfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back