****en pathetic

Remove this Banner Ad

I wasn't driving buddy, but I was still livid anyways. Total respect to Jim and Kev, but poor effort from the boys. It has made my average weekend that much worse :thumbsdown:

Yeah it was a poor effort after 1/4 time but it just shows that Richmond are on the up & we are going further down!

I think we have the worst skills in the AFL ATM

Easily. How many times did we stuff it up in the middle and going forward. Turnovers and inabilty to hit targets have really hurt us this year.

One positive was Stanton who twice found the Lloyd and Hird on the lead, so that was encouraging.

Apart from that, our skills were disappointing.

That was such a hopeless performance, every time we went forward I just KNEW it would get turned over :( I didn't even stay after the match, went home in disgust.

Show respect to your legends in Hird and Sheedy. Honestly I think you should be ashamed of yourself calling yourself an Essendon fan :thumbsdown: Also show respect to the other Bomber players who played there guts out for Essendon. The premiership teams of 1984, 1985, 1993 and 2000 would not think highly of your actions :thumbsdown:

Show respect to your legends in Hird and Sheedy. Honestly I think you should be ashamed of yourself calling yourself an Essendon fan :thumbsdown: Also show respect to the other Bomber players who played there guts out for Essendon. The premiership teams of 1984, 1985, 1993 and 2000 would not think highly of your actions :thumbsdown:

I think you are to use to losing. :thumbsdown:

I feel like my avatar

Nope Essendon's worst loss all year belongs to Hawthorn. Apart from the Adelaide Game, Essendon has played pretty badly since the Geelong game. Our problem is, we turn the ball over too much. But hey, we can work on that and then we be good again.

Read on moron.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone update me on Nash? Last I heard he went to hosp with what was suspected to be a possible bruised spinal cord? I know the Doc went with him and that's usually a sign they're quite concerned?

Probably the same thing that happened in last night's game with Collingwood/Sydney....he'll be alright, probably just some nerves were struck at the point of impact.

Can anyone update me on Nash? Last I heard he went to hosp with what was suspected to be a possible bruised spinal cord? I know the Doc went with him and that's usually a sign they're quite concerned?

was shocked at that injury - REALLY hope he is okay - was a good player up till that point -

another sign that the bomber supporters wern't interested tonight - barely got clapped off -

BEST wishes - fingers crossed he will be okay:(

was shocked at that injury - REALLY hope he is okay - was a good player up till that point -

another sign that the bomber supporters wern't interested tonight - barely got clapped off -

In all fairness, it was 3qtr time, so people might not have been paying attention.

I think its time for Astro_toby to stay off our board! We know ya won so ya dont have to rub it in any further. Humble in Victory remember!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

****en pathetic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back