Not open for further replies.

soyouthink10

Club Legend
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Must be said...he must be on the ropes

In 2 and a bit years done nothing. 1 significant win against the cats. Team is weak and soft.

Today was as bad a lose as any

100% agree, Brad Scott should be gone, bad game plan, soft weak players, I hope I'll bite on these words later in the year, but right now I think we need a change.

outcoached by a first year coach, with a gameplan that went out 3 years ago.

this guy needs to have a good look at himself, and start rewarding players ie Warren, who perform in the 2's and give them a go..

****n embarrassed to be north supporter today, smashed by a very ordinary football club/team

the fact we still cant get the ball out after a point yet the opposition can walk it out with a couple of chip kicks to guys all in the clear suggests Scott is incapable of fixing issue in our game.

Plus, how many times did you see guys with no idea what to do next. Way to much indecision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i dont know if its the coach, maybe we have been kidding ourselves with just how good our list really is, iam really beginning to envy the tigers mids atm, tought, uncompromising, continous efforts, the NM mids today were truely disheartening to watch today, cordy, gilby , dauhaus showed thay wanted it more.

I thought that the Bulldogs had a definite advantage because they had an extra two days break and we were returning from W.A. However, our effort was weak and pathetic. My patience is at the end.

From an outsiders viewpoint you guys seem to be over-reacting, Brad scott is the man who had the gameplan that beat last years premiers, he really has got the boys pressing up and running like mad. They just looked tired and shy today.

"The Shinboner spirit and Shinboner are terms that are probably a little bit misunderstood amongst the general public. The players certainly embrace that against-the-odds mentality, but we want to be starting from a higher base than that. All the players when they come here, they've got to think, 'I have absolutely the best opportunity to get the most out of myself'. If we achieve that, then we're off to a good start." - Brad Scott, 2nd October 2009

Our guardian angel that has watched over and protected us for 140 years has been disrespected and now she has fled.

13/5/2012, we are all alone and in a dark place.

I cannot remember seeing a more un North melbourne like side ever take the field in all my years of following the club. I don't hold this against the players.

From an outsiders viewpoint you guys seem to be over-reacting, Brad scott is the man who had the gameplan that beat last years premiers, he really has got the boys pressing up and running like mad. They just looked tired and shy today.

Man, everyone is beating last years premiers, must be that their coach is a poor relation to ours.:p

At least we would be competitive unlike the crap Scott is serving up.

To weigh in on this... Is it really Scott's fault if the playing group's intensity shifts so far from game to game?? Obviously the players (North) expected to win today, which was the mentality they brought to the game. They got out worked.

This is a game day issue for mine... I'd be placing more of the blame on the leaders on-field, not off.

You're welcome to visit anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back