Player Watch #29: Will Phillips [Part II] - Extends to End of 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Elite for medium forward rankings, not midfield. He and his bro tested as good endurance runners.
He still has puppy fat on him, whether it was no preseason or late start, that might be the case, but he still needs to work on his conditioning and muscle tone. Looked overweight. Surprised Cornes didn't go him.
I'd take a fatty that can run one from one end of the oval to the other and get a kick, over a good kid that's no good.

Tagging brilliance... Just missed the part where you're meant to nullify the bloke for the whole game. Subbed himself off because he couldn't keep up. Other than that he's a gun, let's not discount that this time last year he earned a brownlow vote.
It doesn’t surprise me that you’re awake at 2:34 am posting about WP. If a 22 year old player for your favoured sports team is keeping you up at night I seriously suggest you seek help bud.

It doesn’t surprise me that you’re awake at 2:34 am posting about WP. If a 22 year old player for your favoured sports team is keeping you up at night I seriously suggest you seek help bud.
dragon forest GIF by South Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #29: Will Phillips [Part II] - Extends to End of 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back