Meet Up End of year social club partayyyyyyy

Remove this Banner Ad

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Thursday December 15 - The EJ Whitten Social Club Christmas Party
Members with the EJ Whitten Social Club package in 2016 are invited to attend this wonderful event to celebrate the season that was and look forward to what’s next. The 2017 playing group and senior coaches will be in attendance which will make the night a very special one. Invitations will be issues in November and will require members to register as we do expect this event to reach capacity very quickly. Keep an eye out for your invitation which will be sent via email.

Last batch of tickets available November 22 after initial capacity was reached.

More details here - http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/christmasparty
Event Information
Date:
Thursday, 15 December - 6.30pm-9pm
RSVP: 5:00pm, 30 November 2016.
Price: Tickets are complimentary as part of your member benefits.

Last edited:

Only of they are Sc members I think get free entry. Think they charged for non Sc members.
Yeah i know but i doubt there will be room this year. We just used to take a mate as a xmas gift to that as a non social club member every year.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To view this email as a web page, go here.
xvHx2rs4HZgKiecyYGMkE_oz1Z46rrPZKQtwbOYFnYq_O1y-hDvqsCL_gXPzdawWveBrDO0y6VHrf17YCKkAln5bH79jDwtBkevOn8OVd-yLtIIWKE9cbQa6dpdMgDX1z3dKiRgikWCgXHq5i4625r4A01Q=s0-d-e1-ft

Dear Adam,

To thank you for your support during the 2016 Season we would like to cordially invite you to our end of year EJ Whitten Social Club member party.

Please join us for a fantastic night of fun and entertainment where you can:

- You can mingle with the players and meet our new recruits including Travis Cloke

- Hear from our Club President Peter Gordon and Head Coach Luke Beveridge

- Catch up on all post-season activities with a panel discussion including current players.

- 2016 AFL and VFL Premiership Cups on display

- Raffle tickets on sale during the event with fantastic prizes

Some refreshments will be provided thanks to Club Partner, Mission and additional food and beverages can be purchased at bar prices.

Click here to secure your place at the party.

Please note that groups will have to register individually.

Details for the night:
Date:
Thursday, 15 December 6.30pm-9pm
Place: Victory Room, Etihad Stadium, Docklands
RSVP: 5pm, 30 November (Due to high demand for this event we recommend that you promptly RSVP).
Price: 2016 Social Club Members receive complimentary access (Unfortunately due to limited capacity guest passes are not available for purchase)

We look forward to seeing you there on the night.

Go Dogs!
Western Bulldogs Membership

Me too. I tried calling earlier and it rang out. I will be royally pissed off if i cannot get a ticket

Remove this Banner Ad

Meet Up End of year social club partayyyyyyy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back