English Premier League: 18th & 19th September

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. Seriously genuinely **** off you injury prone spud. Wenger stop being a ****ing jew like the rest of the Tottenham population and spend some money.

Don't care if it wasn't a card or not Song is known for dopey challenges because he's an african uneducated person. Good player but still.

He didn't even have time to move for the second challenge. Not sure what you are on about he is uneducated, he has a masters in economics*

* yeah no f***** chance.

much apologies for the racist remarks, very annoyed but does not excuse my comments. Cannot contain my disappointment. Actually it was expected, same old Arsenal, I think something has to change though and not just the replacement of one old player for another old player.

It's f***** clichy, he is a good defender for 90% of a match but he brain explodes at critical moments. Add this to f***** Birmingham away. Really missed diaby today, I thought denilson was fantastic.

He was awful, song should never have been sent off. He isn't to blame for the result anyway.

Pretty sure he was rightfully sent off.

When you like foul someone and get warned, then do it again a minute later, you're going.

Pretty sure he was rightfully sent off.

When you like foul someone and get warned, then do it again a minute later, you're going.

That was the first yellow, which I don't have a problem with. His second was a joke. The fact Titus didn't get a yellow for his challenge outside the box makes it even worse.

The Arsenal tantrums are hilarious.

Song should've been booked for his first yellow minutes before he actually got it.
The one where he tried to intentionally trip the Sunderland player about four times, and as he was getting away made sure he did while he lay on the ground.
A textbook yellow card and it wasn't given.

I didn't see the second incident but the neutrals suggest your complaining is sour grapes.

Blame Rosicky. And blame the inability of your team to keep a clean sheet under pressure and consistently win away from home at difficult to win places.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was our first performance of the season that I would consider poor.

Newcastle were the better team and deserved all three points.

Ben Arfa looks class and he will cause problems for teams up and down the country. It's going to be very difficult to stop a player who runs with the ball at that sort of speed and when you throw in the tricks as well, he could become of of the better wingers in the league.

Two of Newcastle's defenders have improved immensely since they were last in this league. Colocinni is much more physical and prepared to use his size much more effectively than two seasons ago and Jose Enrique is probably one of the better left full-backs in the league.

I'm not sure why Beckford is playing a lone role up front. He doesn't have the size that Yakubu has and it was clear against United and again in this match that Yakubu is the best player in our squad to play this role.

With Cahill missing, we were better off starting with two legitimate strikers than pushing Fellaini up top IMO. Moyes doesn't seem to want Heitinga to sit on the bench and to the detriment of the team, he's pushing Fellaini (who is a better defensive midfielder) into a role further up the pitch to accomodate Heitinga.

I noticed that all the Distin is shit brigade have been pretty quiet tonight? Another very good game from him - completely marked Carrol out of the match.

different year, same old shit. :thumbsu:

and this is why I like NFL more.

Top post Duncan and I fully agree (good to have a discussion with an Everton fan who isn't an idiot).

Sylvain Distin was excellent and Carroll's impact was extremely minimal - and this is a striker who has caused problems for every defender he's been up against so far this season.

The first card was not there it was like those Fifa tackles where you barely touch them but the ref gives it anyway. I gotta say the second one was a card though. Pretty silly by Song.

HORRIBLE penalty by Rosicky, stupid stupid stupid penalty. You're a man down, 1-0 up away from home, why the hell would you try blast it like that. (actually why would you do that at all, my point was just be cautious and tuck it away nicely, its like he was trying to do that ball using the outside of his foot that doesn't work half the time)

That last goal, we deserved to concede that, panicky pathetic defending. Everyone drifted off the central defensive area and followed the ball and couldn't clear it for shit. I was thinking the keeper should've been more assertive about it but i guess he couldn't do much more, although took him a while to get off his line. Nevertheless not his fault, awful defending, pathetic clearance from a typically average defense.

Clichy is a god damn goat sometimes he is well known for his last minute gaffes. Rather use Gibbs.

That was our first performance of the season that I would consider poor.
Didn't watch the Blackburn game? We created probably one chance. Atleast in this game we created a few chances.

Ben Arfa looks class and he will cause problems for teams up and down the country. It's going to be very difficult to stop a player who runs with the ball at that sort of speed and when you throw in the tricks as well, he could become of of the better wingers in the league.
Everyone knows how good he is, the problem being is as soon as Hughton leaves him out for one game, he'll crack the wobblies like he did at Lyon and then Marseille.

I noticed that all the Distin is shit brigade have been pretty quiet tonight? Another very good game from him - completely marked Carrol out of the match.
Was surprised he started to be honest after that awful game against Man U. Even given his form, I probably would have dropped him (He's looked fragile more than once this season). However he played a really good game. Just wish he would do it more often.

At least you're not like the rest of them Freofan

witchhunt.gif

The first card was not there it was like those Fifa tackles where you barely touch them but the ref gives it anyway. I gotta say the second one was a card though. Pretty silly by Song.

HORRIBLE penalty by Rosicky, stupid stupid stupid penalty. You're a man down, 1-0 up away from home, why the hell would you try blast it like that. (actually why would you do that at all, my point was just be cautious and tuck it away nicely, its like he was trying to do that ball using the outside of his foot that doesn't work half the time)

That last goal, we deserved to concede that, panicky pathetic defending. Everyone drifted off the central defensive area and followed the ball and couldn't clear it for shit. I was thinking the keeper should've been more assertive about it but i guess he couldn't do much more, although took him a while to get off his line. Nevertheless not his fault, awful defending, pathetic clearance from a typically average defense.

Clichy is a god damn goat sometimes he is well known for his last minute gaffes. Rather use Gibbs.
About 2 or 3 minutes before Song was carded the first time he committed the most obvious infringement, an undeniable yellow card and the ref ignored it.
You don't have anything to complain about.

And the second card, which I have seen now was a clear, intentional body check and it was the right decision.

Dumb football.

I still disagree it was a yellow as it wasn't even close to an attacking position but those decisions can be 50/50 so can't really complain. It is irrelevant, it didn't cost us the game.

Van Der Sar
O'Shea Ferdinand (C) Vidic Evra
Nani Scholes Fletcher Giggs
Rooney Berbatov.

Any-one reckon this will be the United starting XI.

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League: 18th & 19th September

Remove this Banner Ad

Back