Portsmouth 37 (33)
Sunderland 35 (33)
Hull 34 (33)
Blackburn 34 (33)
Middlesbrough 31 (33)
Newcastle 30 (33)
West Brom 25 (33)

Saturday 25th

15:00 Bolton Wanderers v Aston Villa (Lee Probert)
15:00 Everton v Manchester City (Alan Wiley)
15:00 Fulham v Stoke City (Lee Mason)
15:00 Hull City v Liverpool (Martin Atkinson)
15:00 West Bromwich Albion v Sunderland (Mark Hasley)
15:00 West Ham United v Chelsea (Mike Dean)
17:30 Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur (Howard Webb)

Sunday 26th

13:30 Arsenal v Middlesbrough (Chris Foy)
16:00 Blackburn v Wigan (Steve Bennett)

Monday 27th

20:00 Newcastle v Portsmouth (Mike Riley)

Man U v Tottenham is probably the biggest game this weekend, though Newcastle v Porstmouth is most important in terms of relegation.

Will be interesting to see how Wenger approaches this match with the Champions League in mind. He has made it pretty clear over the past few weeks that his priority is getting 3rd place in the EPL, so he might not rest too many players considering Middlesbrough are a bogey team.

We got no chance whatsoever unless one of our DCM is fit. Probably Kovac at this stage. Draw does us no good so Ill think we will go after the win here.

God I hope Hull win

We got no chance whatsoever unless one of our DCM is fit. Probably Kovac at this stage. Draw does us no good so Ill think we will go after the win here.

God I hope Hull win

Good odds on West Ham and I reckon they have a chance.

Why would anyone want Hull to win :) C'mon Liverpool :thumbsu:

I don't think Southgate has lost to Arsenal yet, so I expect to either be flogged by 4 or 5 or to somehow sneak an undeserved point :)

We'll provide some resistance tonight but to be honest, I can only see us getting a draw out it. Man U dare I say it are set for the title.

I'd really, really, really, REALLY love three points and Spurs to get flogged by Manure.

Well then you're really, really, REALLY dreaming because Chelsea will tonk you so easily, it's really not even worth showing up.

The Premier League might as well just give them the 3 points - and call off the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is everyone going for Man U? Don't you want the title race to go until the last day? I hope Liverpool win because I hate Hull (Brown you wank, go back to the Championship) and Man U lose because it would be boring if Manure just went on with it from here. Liverpool deserve to have a shot right to the end.

Has there ever been a more fitting last name than Brown for Phil.

I'm surprised he fits in training sessions - in between all the time he spends at the solarium and applying his fake tan.

Would explain the slump, anyway.

Well my power came back after 3 and a half ****ing hours.

Hopefully it stays on. :rolleyes:

As if Carragher didn't get dropped. He's been ****ing hopeless.

Well then you're really, really, REALLY dreaming because Chelsea will tonk you so easily, it's really not even worth showing up.

The Premier League might as well just give them the 3 points - and call off the game.

Bad mood bus?

We drew them at the Bridge, why not three points at the Boleyn?

:D

Camera Angle is so annoying @ the KC. I'd love to be able to watch so I can call the Liverpool supporters wrong when they say they've been 'unlucky' again but it's giving me a headache.

Why is everyone going for Man U? Don't you want the title race to go until the last day? I hope Liverpool win because I hate Hull (Brown you wank, go back to the Championship) and Man U lose because it would be boring if Manure just went on with it from here. Liverpool deserve to have a shot right to the end.

i want it to go to the last day! spurs to beat liverpool 2-1, Keane to score the winner! spurs get 7th! liverpool loose the title all because of keano!

thats, what i want to happen on the last day:D

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League: 25/4, 26/4 and 27/4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back