English Premier League: 25/4, 26/4 and 27/4

Remove this Banner Ad

He doesn't play on the last man, hasn't in about 3 seasons.

He's shit regardless, not just for us.

Why did he move back to England? Because he couldn't get a game for Madrid. Why was that? Because he was/is shit.

From the games i've seen he still plays last man but has to come back deeper because your team is shyte add to that hes lost a bit of pace which makes him less effective. He is certainly not a target man thats for sure (and thats they type of player you might measure on assists).

From the games i've seen he still plays last man but has to come back deeper because your team is shyte add to that hes lost a bit of pace which makes him less effective. He is certainly not a target man thats for sure (and thats they type of player you might measure on assists).

He plays as a second striker, and a large part of a second strikers game is assisting.

You keep saying its 'because your team is shyte', but we create more than enough chances for him, that he doesn't put away.

I'm not arguing that my team isn't shyte, but if they're creating chances, he should be scoring.

Be nice to see some effort from our club 'captain' for a change.

Woops, typo. It is 4 assists in 4 years, considering the roaming role hes played before for Newcastle that is flat out embarassing. Newcastle have alot of problems but they do create chances and atm there strikers are doing a embarassing job of trying to finish them off. Owen is a chief culprit in all of this too

He plays as a second striker, and a large part of a second strikers game is assisting.

You keep saying its 'because your team is shyte', but we create more than enough chances for him, that he doesn't put away.

I'm not arguing that my team isn't shyte, but if they're creating chances, he should be scoring.

Be nice to see some effort from our club 'captain' for a change.
well you're implying that he's basically not putting in the yards for your team using this stat, but i'm just saying i've never seen this a part of his game ever, hes always a finisher not a creator from what i've seen. You've probably seen him play a 1000 more times than me so you may be right.

Remove this Banner Ad

English Premier League: 25/4, 26/4 and 27/4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back