Enough beating around the bush, do you want Norf to fold?

Should Norf fold? (voting is private)

• Yes, Norf really should fold.

Votes: 83 51.6%
  • No, we need Norf in the AFL.

Votes: 57 35.4%
  • Jack Watts is undecided.

Votes: 41 25.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just because I loathe Abbott & co., doesn't mean I have a great deal of faith in Gillard & co.

You can't sit idly by on the sidelines and complain you are not being served well. Get involved son!

No more Hockey or Reith pics until you can produce your membership card.

You can't sit idly by on the sidelines and complain you are not being served well. Get involved son!

No more Hockey or Reith pics until you can produce your membership card.
I heard Norf were too poor to make membership cards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course I do!

I just choose not to discuss my personal circumstances.

Isn't that fair enough?

Not on the Bay. Random strangers are entitled to demand all sorts of private details from you here, and you have no choice but to comply.
robocop.jpg

Bay 13 has one of these on guard. You now have 15 seconds to comply..

I'm predicting us to finish about 7th or a repeat of 8th overall with hopefully a more competitive finals outing or 2. As for our first 5 games, its going to be very difficult, but at our best I think winning 3 of those 5 isn't out of the question. We already beat Collingwood & Geelong reasonably comfortably last year and we should beat Brisbane, Sydney and Hawthorn are locks as far as defeats goes. On the other hand if we start the year slowly combined with that tough fixture, we could easily be 1 and 5 by round 6.
Didn't the Granny teach you about "locks" ? You could beat us and I wouldn't be too surprised.

Remove this Banner Ad

Enough beating around the bush, do you want Norf to fold?

Back