FTA-TV Entourage

Remove this Banner Ad

One of my favourite shows and I usually find myself going back every 2-3 years to watch over a season or 2.

Season 1-4 are great but Ari carried the show after that with Season 6 and 7 having some good moments.

Favorite moment?

For me it's this

Has it dated or is it still great?

Gold’s one of the all time great TV characters.

When Im talking to the minions i employ I often hold my phone like ari does

the-abyss-1024.jpg

Ari is my favourite character from a TV show, along with Homer Simpson.

LLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYD

Both shows have parallels. Both had what were considered the star of the show from the outset - Bart and vinny chase. But as the show progressed it was about homer and ari.

So how does this show hold up post #metoo? Can't see Hannah Gadsby doing a cameo if they make a second movie.

It's sex and the city for dudes.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"People. staff meeting has been canceled. You all have one goal today, to get Vincent Chase's brother, Johnny Chase, a job. Any job. I don't care if it's a pr0n shoot in which he is being gang-r*ped by a gaggle of silverbacked apes; if there are cameras rolling, everybody wins. Ten grand to anyone who can deliver this to me, TODAY."

Found all the characters detestable except Ari and Drama.

That doesn't mean it's a bad show, it's still a good show. If anything, having an largely unlikeable group of core characters makes it more interesting.

Turtle and the shortarse guy were crap characters.

They became way too invested in his character in the last few seasons and I was disappointed they continued him and Sloan for the movie.

He was only good when someone like Ari, Billy Walsh or Scott were taking the pi$$ out of him.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Entourage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back