EPL 2013/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Man city v Newcastle - correct score 3-1
Chelsea v Aston Villa - HT correct score 1-1

$10 - $1000

I am going to throw this ****en computer out the ****en window. The whole game Chelsea 2-0 stays at $5.50 (i know too good to be true) so i ring up after 65 mins only to find out it's ****en dropped to $2.50 coz the piece of shit hasn't updated or refreshed or updated the correct score market since at least half time. Ended up putting $100 in a panicked on the spot moment to recoup at least something which resulted in me profiting $50 overall but **** am i ropeable especially since i had a multi of Tottenham H2H and chelsea WIN & 3or 4 goals total score double. I feel so cheated especially since i stayed up till 3am.

Yeah had a similar incident where I wanted to place GC to kick first goal ($6.30) or something, wanted to place $20, cashier bloke took to long and it happened, jeez.

No need to be an obnoxious smart arse. The rules clearly state that you can post after the fact with aslong as you include a screen shot so stop being a sour puss and acknowledge my great win.

You're not breaking the rules - just the spirit of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winners are not known for playing within the spirit of the game. You're chelsea HT/FT was looking very good 47 mins in.

jackie-chan-meme-gif-i13.png

Brighton vs burnley draw $3.25
Ipswich vs Leeds draw $3.25
QPR vs Bolton draw $3.30
$3 for $104.56 return

Multi for GW2

Everton
Southampton
Arsenal
Norwich
Sam Mitchell most disposals
Jobe Watson most disposals

$10-$1050

Giroud 1st goal arsenal v Fulham is value aswell!

Get around it!

Fremantle
Bayern
Arsenal
Norwich or draw
Southampton
Everton
Celtic
$10 - $135

Remove this Banner Ad

EPL 2013/14

Remove this Banner Ad