Premier Lg EPL Matchday 1 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be surprised if we were in the running this season. I think last year took a lot out of the squad, and I wouldn't be surprised if this season was a down one.

Plenty of regeneration in the squad needed as well so maybe a chance to get some games into some of the younger players, manage Rodris game time in particular and maybe go all out in the cups.

I'd be surprised if we were in the running this season. I think last year took a lot out of the squad, and I wouldn't be surprised if this season was a down one.

Plenty of regeneration in the squad needed as well so maybe a chance to get some games into some of the younger players, manage Rodris game time in particular and maybe go all out in the cups.
**** off, dont have a down year as soon as Klopp leaves you campaigners...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think it will be at the very least a slow start for the sides that had a lot of representation at the euros and copa america. real opportunity for sides expected to be battling for relegation to maybe pick up a surprise win or 2. amount of football some of these guys have played is insane.

i think it will be at the very least a slow start for the sides that had a lot of representation at the euros and copa america. real opportunity for sides expected to be battling for relegation to maybe pick up a surprise win or 2. amount of football some of these guys have played is insane.
I think we see an unexpected early season bolter like a Liverpool or a Man U.

I think we see an unexpected early season bolter like a Liverpool or a Man U.
Hannibal Buress Thumbs Down GIF by Adult Swim

If you don't care about international football that point might still be valid though.

I feel like most do however.

Suppose I mean we've had competitive football with the players from the PL who people would know that only finished a few days ago. If you're craving competitive football there was that and Copa. Just seemed odd to make a comment that the off-season has felt super long lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 1 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back