Premier Lg EPL Matchday 34, 35 & 36 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Arsenal, Villa, Spurs and Hammers. Plus City in the cup.
Steve Irwin Danger GIF

We did that when we dropped games at the end of last year. Only trophy hope now is the CL for us.
If City draw and you win it’s yours to lose again. Surely the Premier League title is more likely than the CL for Arsenal. You’re not beating Bayern over there then going through someone like Real/City over two legs and winning the final. I don’t think you’re at that level yet.

If City draw and you win it’s yours to lose again. Surely the Premier League title is more likely than the CL for Arsenal. You’re not beating Bayern over there then going through someone like Real/City over two legs and winning the final. I don’t think you’re at that level yet.
City have an easy draw, where are they dropping points? We should have put Bayern away, and could turn them at home, and while the odds of beating City/Real over 2 legs are low winning a one off final, held in London, against a team from the "weaker" side of the bracket is still more realistic than City dropping points over the next 6 matches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite pleased we've got a cup game this week. 2 games for Arsenal and Liverpool before we play our next one in the league, and it'd be great to see more dropped points.

Can't quite believe people have given up already. Any of the three could still win the league this season.

Thank goodness we have points banked, we'll be lucky to take many more with the run into the end of the season.

City could put 4 or 5 past us in the blink of an eye.

Quite pleased we've got a cup game this week. 2 games for Arsenal and Liverpool before we play our next one in the league, and it'd be great to see more dropped points.

Can't quite believe people have given up already. Any of the three could still win the league this season.
You City fans make me laugh. You guys know as well as the rest of us, you've won the league. You have an easy run in and you're two points clear.

You will win all remaining six games. It's done.

You City fans make me laugh. You guys know as well as the rest of us, you've won the league. You have an easy run in and you're two points clear.

You will win all remaining six games. It's done.

You're two points behind.

We might end up winning, but anyone that's given up at this point of the season needs to man up.

Mentally monsters, don't make me laugh.

City have an easy draw, where are they dropping points? We should have put Bayern away, and could turn them at home, and while the odds of beating City/Real over 2 legs are low winning a one off final, held in London, against a team from the "weaker" side of the bracket is still more realistic than City dropping points over the next 6 matches.
Think they’ve won 2 out of their last 9 PL games against Spurs (zero away wins) so there’s one tricky game. It’s not easy to go 6-0 in the Premier League, especially with a congested fixture. They just need to draw once and it’s game on again.

I can’t see you beating Bayern away but we can revisit this convo if you do.

Think they’ve won 2 out of their last 9 PL games against Spurs (zero away wins) so there’s one tricky game. It’s not easy to go 6-0 in the Premier League, especially with a congested fixture. They just need to draw once and it’s game on again.

3rd last game of the season. We will gift them it if we have to.

3rd last game of the season. We will gift them it if we have to.
What would you rather; beat City and Arsenal win the league but you secure Champions League football or lose to City, Arsenal don’t win the league and you don’t secure Champions League football?

Me either, I am just saying its more likely we beat Bayern away and knock them out of the CL than City drop points on the run in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back