Premier Lg EPL Matchday 1 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Got my ticket to United vs Fulham!

Excited is an understatement, have wanted to watch a game at Old Trafford since I was a kid
Enjoy mate! You’ll realise how run down Old Trafford is these days compared to Emirates or Optus for example.

Just remember can’t drink pints in your seats. Has to be in the concourse or in the pub prior. See if you can find some United pubs around the ground to hang out in prior and soak up the atmosphere.

Not exactly KDB or Haaland but yeah that sucks for Bobb. Dont think it will impact City too much though.

Isn't he basically their main right winger now. Thought I saw that Foden was going to play more central. Guess they'll play Bernardo there.

Isn't he basically their main right winger now. Thought I saw that Foden was going to play more central. Guess they'll play Bernardo there.
Hope not. much prefer Bernardo central.

Savinho is there and Doku might play a bit on the right too. So still a few options but Bobb was flying in the pre season so it's really disappointing news.

Hope not. much prefer Bernardo central.

Savinho is there and Doku might play a bit on the right too. So still a few options but Bobb was flying in the pre season so it's really disappointing news.

Yeah that's what I was getting at with the injury actually being more significant than Jod's making out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite the top talent City have, the squad is pretty small, Bobb would have played heaps.
Just steal one of Chelsea's players, I doubt they'd even notice if one randomly turned up on an opposition team.

Not sure that's much of an endorsement as De Ligt isn't a trophy dodger like Harry Kane. Very difficult to avoid trophies at Bayern.....

So much so that Harry Kane avoided the trophy that Bayern won against Tottenham like the plague. 😂

This man has more excuses than any manager I've ever heard. He has a huge squad and they played 6 friendlies. Yeah some signings came in late and there are injuries but that is par for the course.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 1 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back