Premier Lg EPL Matchday 1 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Ref can't see exactly where the ball is going and paid the foul.
The whole point of VAR is the referee lets things play out, so it can be reviewed if needed. Hence why offsides don’t get called until the attacking phase reaches a natural conclusion (unless it’s a glaringly obvious offside)

The ref has since come out and admitted he made a mistake blowing the whistle so early.

Was curious to see what Chelsea’s stance was going to be on Fernandez after the racist live streaming stuff last month. And have read he was named captain for today’s match, classic.
At Chelsea the live streaming stuff is probably what got him over the line to be captain

Newcastle will probably win the league.
Hey how good is Joelinton?

Just kidding, but seriously not sure how we lose a game.

Also hi to the macaroon man and stop making excuses / bring back Potter
About time you showed up.

May as well bring Potter back. We are just dumb mistake after dumb mistake nowadays.

About time you showed up.

May as well bring Potter back. We are just dumb mistake after dumb mistake nowadays.
Look it's hard to start with the inevitable five time champions without Rodri.

How about that Schar red? I mean so dumb by him, but Brereton-Diaz is some sort of Wayne Kerr for doing that.

Look it's hard to start with the inevitable five time champions without Rodri.

How about that Schar red? I mean so dumb by him, but Brereton-Diaz is some sort of Wayne Kerr for doing that.
Yeah bit shit we copped City up first under a new manager/System. Plus starting Sanchez...eek.

You guys did well to still get the win being down to 10. Keep fit and you'll give the top 4 a shake.

Yeah bit shit we copped City up first under a new manager/System. Plus starting Sanchez...eek.
TBH given City's history with starting slowly recently (albeit winning a few of their early games but dropping random points), it was more ideal than getting them once they get up and running.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing that the ref admits he made a mistake, pundits saying he should have blown later, but Bradesmaen is the LOTG expert who thinks they're all wrong.
Where is this direct quote? I'm not an expert on laws of the game, I'm not sure why you have to be such a prick when discussing things. Seriously, I actually took you off ignore because when reading the off topic thread I thought, oh, maybe he's changed and he's not going to be attacking the person. Low and behold, back to attacking the person rather than the issue.

I'm not an expert, I gave my opinion and by the LOTG a foul is a foul and there is no mention of "Spirit of Cricket" type laws where you let the play go and then make a decision. In my opinion the decision wouldn't have been overturned if he still called it a foul after the ball went in.

Where is this direct quote? I'm not an expert on laws of the game, I'm not sure why you have to be such a prick when discussing things. Seriously, I actually took you off ignore because when reading the off topic thread I thought, oh, maybe he's changed and he's not going to be attacking the person. Low and behold, back to attacking the person rather than the issue.

I'm not an expert, I gave my opinion and by the LOTG a foul is a foul and there is no mention of "Spirit of Cricket" type laws where you let the play go and then make a decision. In my opinion the decision wouldn't have been overturned if he still called it a foul after the ball went in.
1724068455535.png
No public admission, but ref told Eze and Glasner and both have publicly commented on it.

Yeah I get you. jod23 told me he's actually an Everton supporter.
team america vomit GIF

How am I being a prick? What a weird overreaction.

You didn't just give your opinion, you went at me again and again over something that you're now saying you aren't an expert on. Move on mate. You were wrong.

What's everyones thoughts on Ipswich Town? I know they've cashed up but have they reached their ceiling for now...? I mean Luongo?

Not getting ahead of myself. But toon 10 IT 0.

Ok I'm getting ahead of myself.

What's everyones thoughts on Ipswich Town? I know they've cashed up but have they reached their ceiling for now...? I mean Luongo?

Not getting ahead of myself. But toon 10 IT 0.

Ok I'm getting ahead of myself.
Actually thought they were really good in the first half. Might stay up if they can find goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 1 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back