Premier Lg EPL Matchday 10 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

You can see that due to the amount of games played these days there are a lot of random academy players who played one game and thats it in the 2010s to now.
5 subs, 9 on the bench as well

We should beat Forrest, but the lion's share of attention won't be on us, it'll be on the Derby, and United's recent, rather desperate wins have not disguised their performances. Only hope for them is that the crowd lifts them, and that City have an off-day.

Man United at this point should find a formation that doesn't have wingers.

I agree with Onana. People should not be offended on his behalf. But by precedent Garnacho is looking like getting a one match ban and a big fine.

It would even up for his non punishment for the dirty act of scuffing up the penalty spot in the Copenhagen game.

Now we know why he had that ridiculous Ellen haircut. He's brainless.

No that was by instruction, he was told to trim his sideburns.

1073301.jpg

I agree with Onana. People should not be offended on his behalf. But by precedent Garnacho is looking like getting a one match ban and a big fine.

It would even up for his non punishment for the dirty act of scuffing up the penalty spot in the Copenhagen game.
Respectfully sorry, but I disagree to a point. (And that's from me, a dinosaur.)

If you communicate something like that in a public forum then absolutely you should be held to account for it by those it would understandably offend (not those who look for outrage anywhere), regardless of what the targeted person might find acceptable. It's why we have private jokes and conversations.

But recognising that's just my opinion I guess.

Respectfully sorry, but I disagree to a point. (And that's from me, a dinosaur.)

If you communicate something like that in a public forum then absolutely you should be held to account for it by those it would understandably offend (not those who look for outrage anywhere), regardless of what the targeted person might find acceptable. It's why we have private jokes and conversations.

But recognising that's just my opinion I guess.

I guess the key phrase is 'understandably offend'. How are we to judge that? Were you offended? Were complaints made? If so, how do we know the complaints weren't made by internet dweebs looking for outrage anywhere?

Onana wasn't offended - "I know exactly what @garnacho7 meant: power and strength. This matter should go no further."

This a public forum. How do you know people are not offended by your use of the term 'dinosaur?'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess the key phrase is 'understandably offend'. How are we to judge that? Were you offended? Were complaints made? If so, how do we know the complaints weren't made by internet dweebs looking for outrage anywhere?

Onana wasn't offended - "I know exactly what @garnacho7 meant: power and strength. This matter should go no further."

This a public forum. How do you know people are not offended by your use of the term 'dinosaur?'
We agree to disagree.

It's gorillas being used to describe someone of colour. It's really not that hard for some to understand. For you though..

It's gorillas being used to describe someone of colour. It's really not that hard for some to understand. For you though..

I understand there can be a racial connotation. But Garnacho didn't mean it that way and Onana didn't take it that way. It will be like when Bernardo Silva compared Benjamin Mendy to the character on a packet of Conguitos. The FA will accept that it was meant as a joke between friends, with no racist intent, and none taken. Then ban him for a week and fine him £50,000.

Should be more about education than punishment imo. It wasn't meant as a pejorative or negative thing, if it was that would be different.

But people need to learn stuff like that does have potential to cause offence, so for me attendance at some sort of course would be better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 10 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back