Premier Lg EPL Matchday 20 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

325831633_903765320643961_47387165418106110_n.jpg

Is that Gero wearing the Gap hoodie lol

With old age comes more alcohol consumption.

How many years are left on his contract? Surely this is it.

I can see him going back to Nice (his original club) in the summer or taking a big payday in MLS / Middle East. His days at the highest level are done.

Your backup keeper must not be very good then.

Either that or it's the captains perk.

Lloris is trading on past glories one must feel at Spurs. He was once a top class keeper but has declined rapidly earlier than expected for a keeper. If I were Conte I'd be dropping him as tough as that call is to be made. The fact that he retired from international duty despite France not having a dearth of quality keepers suggests he knows it is coming to an end for him too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lloris is trading on past glories one must feel at Spurs. He was once a top class keeper but has declined rapidly earlier than expected for a keeper. If I were Conte I'd be dropping him as tough as that call is to be made. The fact that he retired from international duty despite France not having a dearth of quality keepers suggests he knows it is coming to an end for him too.
Their backup keeper is forster not the most ideal backup.

Lloris actually made a couple of good saves that kept Spurs in contention. He wasn't to blame for the Odegaard goal. The own goal looked bad but was unfortunate. It took a deflection from a hard shot and he had no time to react.

However, I agree with what Andy Townshend said after his dodgy distribution early doors. It set the tone for Arsenal to be pressuring Spurs in the first half.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 20 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back