Premier Lg EPL Matchday 20 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we keeping an eye out for all the Arsenal "fans" that never post on this board but are now starting to appear...
The same ones that were on here copping it from everyone last year when we were getting absolutely dudded by poor calls, bad VAR decisions and weird cards are still here.

Will always maintain and will die on this hill, that Kane is an absolute soul sucking cancer for a team. He wants to be the CM, then CF. Sure score goals, no one cares. Cost England and will continue to do so for Spurs. Man City never wanted him to 100m.
Nicely done Skip Bayless

A “bog average” Arsenal side toying with Spurs on their own ground must have alarm bells ringing.
"Bog average" you reckon? It was a f****ng training run for the Arsenal!

Spurs have got the 33yo Perišić who saved himself for the World Cup and in the same league as the match fixer Conte who's only in it for the doe.

Arsenal on the other hand are a proper football club again under Arteta and who have a number of players that would walk into just about any other side in the league, namely Thomas Partey, Gabriel Magalhães, Bukayo Saka, Martin Ødegaard, Gabriel Martinelli, William Saliba, Ben White, Granit Xhaka (yep, Granit Xhaka), Oleksandr Zinchenko as well as Takehiro Tomiyasu and Kieran Tierney and what is even scarier for the opposition, if you take out the "old men" Partey and Xhaka who are 29 and 30 respectively, the rest of the "bog average" ones who are currently sitting 3 games clear at the top of the table, Zinchenko's 26 years old and the rest are 25 x3, 24 x2, 21 x3.

Yep, bog average.

You've had a massive rant about him using a term he was emphasising for a reason.
Are you just pretending to be daft or do you just hang around looking to be inflammatory?

There was no ranting on my behalf, just a comment about Sozabarus's assertion that Arsenal are "bog average" side. "..." signifies that one is quoting something that someone has said as well as it being used as to signify an ironical statement such as "old men".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you just pretending to be daft or do you just hang around looking to be inflammatory?

There was no ranting on my behalf, just a comment about Sozabarus's assertion that Arsenal are "bog average" side. "..." signifies that one is quoting something that someone has said as well as it being used as to signify an ironical statement such as "old men".

The entire point of Soz's post was to suggest Arsenal aren't as bog average as others have suggested. So what you're saying is you posted a huge wall of text in response to someone who was saying exactly the same thing as you.

The fact that Neville had nothing critical to say about Arsenal during the Spurs game for once was actually really surprising. Must be the most negative pundit when it comes to Arsenal in the game.

Was City 1st United 2nd Nevilles prediction at the start of the season or is he just making it up now that United are in form. What was he saying when Ronnie was starting and United were dropping points?

he was being sarcastic

"Bog average" you reckon? It was a f****ng training run for the Arsenal!

Spurs have got the 33yo Perišić who saved himself for the World Cup and in the same league as the match fixer Conte who's only in it for the doe.

Arsenal on the other hand are a proper football club again under Arteta and who have a number of players that would walk into just about any other side in the league, namely Thomas Partey, Gabriel Magalhães, Bukayo Saka, Martin Ødegaard, Gabriel Martinelli, William Saliba, Ben White, Granit Xhaka (yep, Granit Xhaka), Oleksandr Zinchenko as well as Takehiro Tomiyasu and Kieran Tierney and what is even scarier for the opposition, if you take out the "old men" Partey and Xhaka who are 29 and 30 respectively, the rest of the "bog average" ones who are currently sitting 3 games clear at the top of the table, Zinchenko's 26 years old and the rest are 25 x3, 24 x2, 21 x3.

Yep, bog average.

Its a pisstake mate, referencing the remarks made in recent weeks here whereby Arsenal have been dismissed as "bog average". It has been amusing to read however :D

Its a pisstake mate, referencing the remarks made in recent weeks here whereby Arsenal have been dismissed as "bog average". It has been amusing to read however :D

Stop pretending to be daft. ;)

To be fair though if not across all the matchday thread pages, this kinda stuff can be easily missed.

Sure, but I would have thought the written equivalent of air quotes made it clear Soz was mocking the term, not using it himself.

Sure, but I would have thought the written equivalent of air quotes made it clear Soz was mocking the term, not using it himself.

Yes, from my experience Soza has been quite complimentary and rational about Arsenal for quite some time now.

Love g nev, but I see arsenal winning it this year. They’re playing to well and as a unit the togetherness they have doesn’t look it’s dying out anytime soon despite a loss or draw here and there they’ll take home the title.

I will address the elephant in the room. Gero called Arsenal bog average a few weeks ago. Soza called Arsenal “bog average” in his post sarcastically to reference what Gero said.

We can all move on with our lives now.

Love g nev, but I see arsenal winning it this year. They’re playing to well and as a unit the togetherness they have doesn’t look it’s dying out anytime soon despite a loss or draw here and there they’ll take home the title.

Wouldn't really mind the Gooners winning it, their only really annoying and overbeating supporter here is Burnt Chook, and he doesn't post that often here anyone..

It feels like they have almost build their squad organically and patiently backed their gaffer and youth program in.

Hats off to Arsenal for that. But I was convinced Liverpool were over the line as Champions Elect before that infamous Gerrard slip.

And surprisingly (and annoyingly) United have a new lease of life under Hag and Ronnie shipping off, don't count out the Red Devils

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 20 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back