Premier Lg EPL Matchday 30, 31 & 32 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately if this result stands we've just handed City the title
Would rather beat Liverpool. The oil club can have it, it'll be stripped in a few years anyway.

and we don’t even have Origi for the last minute miracles…..

premier league football GIF by Liverpool FC

Unfortunately if this result stands we've just handed City the title
Win the game first. And beat Arsenal next month. And then you can feel shit about it (if we do our job).

Ffs….. we deserve to lose with the finishing today.

Still time to get the draw back, a point might yet be handy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can you not have faith in the club that's probably pulled the most miracle wins out of its ass of any team in the world under club
Because when it matters, we have come up short. 2019, 2022, we went close, but we got nothing. Same with 2018 UCL final. We're bottlers, and I am done with it. I am too fed up with getting my hopes up, just to fall at the final hurdle 9 times out of 10.

heck…. Who’s gonna take this? I have no confidence in Salah sorry

I can’t look

Edit, thank goodness for that, my nerves are shredding

Because when it matters, we have come up short. 2019, 2022, we went close, but we got nothing. Same with 2018 UCL final. We're bottlers, and I am done with it. I am too fed up with getting my hopes up, just to fall at the final hurdle 9 times out of 10.

Lol

Imagine saying this when clubs like Tottenham exist

You were saying

Not that anyone cares now, but that was a handball in the penalty area just before the wan bissaka tackle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 30, 31 & 32 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back