Premier Lg EPL Matchday 34, 35 & 36 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not a dive but his leg was definitely deliberately dragged on the ground.
It's simulation because if he was running like normal no contact happens. You can see the grass being pulled up by his foot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I forgot how blood being drawn = red card. Must have missed that in the rule book. Yellow? Yes. Red? no.
You know that's not what I was implying, stop being silly mate.

Look how high and dangerous that challenge was. It should have been a red and I'd be surprised if many disagree.

You know that's not what I was implying, stop being silly mate.

Look how high and dangerous that challenge was. It should have been a red and I'd be surprised if many disagree.
Why mention blood being drawn then?

If we're going with high challenges then Rice should have got a red on Travers as his leg was high going in for that cross.

Well to me it was a red.
Cool and I never said you weren't entitled to your opinion. I said it was a yellow, but you are being very vociferous about it like normal. Take a chill pill, discuss like an adult.

Cool and I never said you weren't entitled to your opinion. I said it was a yellow, but you are being very vociferous about it like normal. Take a chill pill, discuss like an adult.
Where was I unreasonable?

You're turning this into something it isn't.

It was a reckless and dangerous challenge, and very high.

If you think it was a yellow, cool. But you'd be in the minority (like you are with the rest of your opinions).

Unfortunately until FIFA get serious with diving and simulation, this s**t will still happen.
Could certainly reach a decision that the trailing leg initiated contact with the goalkeeper as it was not a natural running motion.

But they're always going to be given, no referee or VAR is ever going to do otherwise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 34, 35 & 36 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back