EPL Matchday 36 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Tremendous result for Spurs. I'm sure many had them as getting no points from that game.

Adds even more complexion to the top four race now.

Must win against Leeds to keep that safe buffer.

Don't worry, you will put 3 or 4 behind us.

Just don't see in any possible world that we can get a result out of that game at the Emirates, unless the Gooners unexpectedly play really complacent, which I doubt.

Least Burnley lost, which is a bonus for us (Up The Villa !)

The one where the world was locked up and Anfield was empty for nearly every game, of course
Yes, when the season restarted after Liverpool were that far ahead even God couldn’t stop them.
City was the side that won an EPL title with most of the season with no crowds. It doesn’t mean that they didn’t deserve it. Your side isn’t even trying to make the Top 4 and Champions League judging by the A380 they set up in front of goal this morning.

Btw I said last week United under Ten Hag should just ship Rangnick out of the end of the season, aside from the fact his time as caretaker has been a car crash towards the end, he is just waiting to take over at Austria , and I don't think he can offer their much really in a consultancy role, unless he is good at scouting players.

The club needs a massive clean out obviously, but I feel like keeping RR on keeps on some of the baggage from this really dismal era for MUFC

Yes, when the season restarted after Liverpool were that far ahead even God couldn’t stop them.
City was the side that won an EPL title with most of the season with no crowds. It doesn’t mean that they didn’t deserve it. Your side isn’t even trying to make the Top 4 and Champions League judging by the A380 they set up in front of goal this morning.
3 shots on target a piece. Tactics seemed to work. Maybe next time send a letter beforehand asking Spurs to come to Anfield and play in a way that suits Liverpool so that their pace can be utilised (as they prefer).

Damn Conte and his tactical competence!!

3 shots on target a piece. Tactics seemed to work. Maybe next time send a letter beforehand asking Spurs to come to Anfield and play in a way that suits Liverpool so that their pace can be utilised (as they prefer).

Liverpool fans making excuses? Well I never:)

No one says that you should open up. However, you never even tried to win the game and put pressure on Arsenal.

I thought Conte coached that really well this morning, probably the hardest away trip in world footy and really should have taken the points. Hojdberg should have went for goal and scored with that header. Pool were lucky to snatch a point with a defected shot.

Um... my point is the one* title your lot clinched was in front of 0 fans legally allowed inside Anfield. As mentioned even though it is quite the overrated venue and crowd, the muted PL title win compared to all those other PLs that are won in venues with crowds was a tad underwhelming. Just a real shame is the point being made.

No need to get salty about dropping 2 points to our very astute tactical setup this morning, you got 1 more point out of us this morning than Pep and City have in their 2 games against us and 1 of those games we had Nuno in charge!

Once you are invited to Anfield to play, you must play with the toys and play by the following rules:

Don't try and win.
Play into our hands at all times.
Allow us 10+ shots on target.
Let us score 3 times.
Don't try and expose Trent's RB position at all.

I thought Conte coached that really well this morning, probably the hardest away trip in world footy and really should have taken the points. Hojdberg should have went for goal and scored with that header. Pool were lucky to snatch a point with a defected shot.
Yeah Hojberg really fluffed it and we should have won that. Same as the last draw, Dele fluffed his big moment. Hojberg probably should have left it for Bergwijn behind him to control it and either shoot or square it to Kane for the tap in. Conte has performed a pretty remarkable turnaround for us with a squad of 17 players that he actually trusts/uses

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the PL looks out of reach now, but we still have a great chance to grab a historic treble.
We really need the CL win to consolidate this amazing period in our clubs history.

City won't drop any points now. They won't want to finish the season empty handed, and fully deserve the trophy.

Don't worry, you will put 3 or 4 behind us.

Just don't see in any possible world that we can get a result out of that game at the Emirates, unless the Gooners unexpectedly play really complacent, which I doubt.

Least Burnley lost, which is a bonus for us (Up The Villa !)
Yeah I don't see us losing.

Must win though given Spurs gained an unexpected point.

Btw I said last week United under Ten Hag should just ship Rangnick out of the end of the season, aside from the fact his time as caretaker has been a car crash towards the end, he is just waiting to take over at Austria , and I don't think he can offer their much really in a consultancy role, unless he is good at scouting players.

The club needs a massive clean out obviously, but I feel like keeping RR on keeps on some of the baggage from this really dismal era for MUFC

As soon as we sacked Ole, the club literally packed in the season. Appointed Ralf, didn’t back him at all in Jan to try and improve to squad, Ralf has confirmed this. The players then have just downed tools, don’t care, don’t listen, poor attitude, dressing room blow ups, it’s no surprise we are seeing what we are, abysmal performance week after week, place is a complete wreck, we just about need a whole new starting XI.

Ronaldo & DDG the only 2 who can hold their heads high, the rest have been a disgrace.

As soon as we sacked Ole, the club literally packed in the season. Appointed Ralf, didn’t back him at all in Jan to try and improve to squad, Ralf has confirmed this. The players then have just downed tools, don’t care, don’t listen, poor attitude, dressing room blow ups, it’s no surprise we are seeing what we are, abysmal performance week after week, place is a complete wreck, we just about need a whole new starting XI.

Ronaldo & DDG the only 2 who can hold their heads high, the rest have been a disgrace.
Makes you wonder those who might have had a future at the club have hurt their own reputation.

I dunno, it’s just a basket case. A horrendous season.

Don't think Ole was the main problem at Utd after all, granted he brought in a couple of the headcase players at the club who will be sold or let go on free transfers at the end of the season

Always thought Ole was a bit hard done by some of you United supporters tbh

Don't think Ole was the main problem at Utd after all, granted he brought in a couple of the headcase players at the club who will be sold or let go on free transfers at the end of the season

Always thought Ole was a bit hard done by some of you United supporters tbh

He wasn't up to it, but our problems run a lot deeper than just Ole. The reason many of us united fans have liked Rangnick is he has come in and called everything out as it needed to be, the club is far from a football club, things are slowly turning around behind the scenes, but it's going to be a long road back. I'm ready to give ETH 4-5 years before properly assessing him, hope the united fans give him time because over the next year or 2 it could be quite brutal for him, can't be having any "sack the coach" after 6 months next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

EPL Matchday 36 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back