Premier Lg EPL Matchday 4 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah sent off for a rule that was judged incorrectly since the BHA player either took the FK when he kicked it into Rice, or he took the FK 8-10 yards away from where the foul was so should have been taken back. Either way that was never a yellow for Rice.

Either way, it wasn't the ref "making a decision you I don't like" it was the ref making a horrendously incorrect call and he should have been stood down. Happened when VAR got the call badly wrong against us last year or the year before, and should have happened here.

The lack of a red for the dangerous kick on Rice was the cherry on top of a shit cake.
I think you've been paying too much attention to Arsenal conspiracy theorists.

Can't cry "letter of the law" and then give a card that doesn't adhere to the, you know, actual laws of the game.
Can't make up the "letter of the law" to fit your conspiracy theories either.

Can't make up the "letter of the law" to fit your conspiracy theories either.
Except those examples I listed are correct, the ball was kicked away when it hit Rice, and was kicked from the wrong spot.
Letter of the law is a convenient excuse for the PGMOL to defend Kavanaghs horrendous officiating, sadly doesn't stand up to actual scrutiny. Wasn't just Arsenal fans calling them out for it either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except those examples I listed are correct, the ball was kicked away when it hit Rice, and was kicked from the wrong spot.
Letter of the law is a convenient excuse for the PGMOL to defend Kavanaghs horrendous officiating, sadly doesn't stand up to actual scrutiny. Wasn't just Arsenal fans calling them out for it either.
It's irrelevant. Rice kicked the ball away with the sole purpose of delaying the restart.

It was soft, but it was a yellow card. Stupidity on his part.

Pretty good showing from the ref IMO.

Probably only been about 3 legitimate yellows so far. Like the commentary on my feed said if half these tackles were cards in the 90s games would end with no players.
It's not the 90s anymore, funnily enough.

Probably only been about 3 legitimate yellows so far. Like the commentary on my feed said if half these tackles were cards in the 90s games would end with no players.
I would say 1. Saliba's just for being stupid

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 4 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back