Premier Lg EPL Matchday 4 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuinely curious what the one for a Spurs goal would’ve been

ac8238ba08b05129c816289f2b9061a11bc4ea92.gif

Arteta and Klopp struggled in their first few seasons, would be silly
Klopp made the Europa League and League Cup finals immediately.

Then qualified for the CL in his first full season, then did it again in his 2nd full season and made the Champions League final.

Then qualified for the CL in his first full season, then did it again in his 2nd full season and made the Champions League final.
Missed the point completely. He's best team wasn't in his first 2 seasons.

In the eyes of some, Ange can't do anything wrong. He's god.

Missed the point completely. He's best team wasn't in his first 2 seasons.
It's a fair point to say that your manager needs time to build his squad, but I disagree with your comment about Klopp, there was clear progression as time went on.

It's a fair point to say that your manager needs time to build his squad, but I disagree with your comment about Klopp, there was clear progression as time went on.
Your not disagreeing with me. It took Klopp 3 seasons to build his ideal team. Sure he made CL early but he was a mile off the title. Same with Arteta. Even Pep struggled his first season. Arsenal brought Sterling, Jesus off the bench. Tottenham had Werner and Odobert. The talent gap is still wide.

Levels to the premier league, there's being a crap side, then there's being a decent side, then there's being a good side who plays well but loses, then a good side who plays well and wins, an then the final level is a good side who plays crap and wins. Spurs need to play well to win, Arsenal don't. Conceded 3 goals in their last 10 away games shows how hard it is to beat them

My opinion is that Ange has clearly put the handbrake on with regards to playing tempo this year.

Much slower than last year.

Helps with the defensive fragilities but the slower tempo in attack is making it harder to create chances also.

Other teams are basically just playing rope a dope with them. Give them the ball and you know at some point in the game they will over commit and you are going to get a couple of excellent chances on the counter. That plus you facing scoring against them from any corner kick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 4 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back