Premier Lg EPL Matchday 5 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

A loss at home to brentford and I'm not sure ange will get more than a month to correct the stuttering start.

We will concede from a set piece against brentford. Won't be easy to score 2 to get the win we need.

All eggs into the Europa League basket

A loss at home to brentford and I'm not sure ange will get more than a month to correct the stuttering start.

We will concede from a set piece against brentford. Won't be easy to score 2 to get the win we need.

All eggs into the Europa League basket
Weird take. You've been the better side in every game this season. And only had your striker available for two of them.

Weird take. You've been the better side in every game this season. And only had your striker available for two of them.
I wouldn’t say they were better last night. They had a lot of the ball without much chance creation in the final third. Arsenal let them have the ball.

I wouldn’t say they were better last night. They had a lot of the ball without much chance creation in the final third. Arsenal let them have the ball.
Statistically for xG Arsenal had them covered, and the tactics videos popping up show that Arsenal gave up CM, made the decision not to double up the Spurs wingers because they just aren't damaging enough, and hit them on counters.

And besides the Kula shot early close that Raya had covered, the Solanke looping header and a late shot from distance Spurs didn't really do anything with their domination of possession.

With Rice back for City but likely to be missing Odegaard again, be interesting to see how we set up tactically since we likely will have significantly less possession again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 5 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back