Premier Lg EPL Matchday 5 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

FIFA need to do something about this rolling on the ground in agony from a simple push bullshit. Forget what the AFL does wrong for a second, the one thing they do right I feel is we can hear the umpires try to rationalize their decisions,no matter how wrong they are. For me in association football,there are too many times we have no idea what the referees are so animated about or what kind of discussions they are having with the players. They have microphones attached to them, so why aren't we allowed to hear it?

You just know if an Arsenal player flicked the ball into the back of an opponents head after a goal its a minimum yellow, but then again Michael Oliver missed a lot of things in todays match. Hopefully next time he is paid bags of money to go ref in the Saudi league he can use that money to get his eyes checked.

You just know if an Arsenal player flicked the ball into the back of an opponents head after a goal its a minimum yellow, but then again Michael Oliver missed a lot of things in todays match. Hopefully next time he is paid bags of money to go ref in the Saudi league he can use that money to get his eyes checked.
I mean there's so much going on in that moment, you expect him to be watching everything? Seriously this bullshit needs to stop over the referee. He's got 22 people trying to cheat and deceive him all the time, can't pick up everything. Bring in a 2nd ref maybe, but stop moaning about the referee every god damn week. It's boring.

Would have taken a draw before the game, but feels a little bit more than that given the lateness of the equaliser.

Last few weeks have shown a bit of a weakness for us breaking down an ultra low block. No Foden or KDB for a lot of that hasn't helped but I think we're moving the ball around too slowly. When we're at our best we're zipping the ball around from side side, and in doing that we're creating gaps that can be exploited.

Seeing a lot of Arsenal supporting heads falling off online. Not quite sure why.

He was throwing the ball back to the centre line. Gabriel should have been booked for blocking it and delaying the restart.

Gooners get away with another one.

Four points away (seven if you include Villa) from Spurs and City is I’m sure something every fan would take.

So proud of the team for the way we defended when it all went out the window. Timber may have completed no passes but he was one of our best for sure.

Arteta does need to curb these disciplinary problems, irrespective if they’re soft yellows or not. Thankfully we have a slightly easier stretch of games coming up where our absences won’t be as missed as our last couple of games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 5 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back