Esse-don fans, you do realise you've lost your last 7 games by an average of 51 points right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Refresh my memory... How many scoring shots did we have that night?
Not sure but I do remember that we kicked more behinds than Essendon had total scoring shots, we kicked 24 points as well.

Y'all can stroke each other's withered, unsuccessful little appendages but after a thread this long I would have thought you could stick a point or two. Your feigned hubris is ill-conceived and transparent.

J-Dub swatting Richmond flies. FFS there's a dozen of you, bend your backs.
No hubris required . 38 pages says troll is successful and without bending the back either

It's not the length of your troll, it's how you use it.
Such narrowly defined parameters
I believe it in the eye of the beholder and I'm calling it successful No doubting your view is a contrary one

Such narrowly defined parameters
I believe it in the eye of the beholder and I'm calling it successful No doubting your view is a contrary one

That's a very enlightened view for the Bay.

I can't help but think the 950 idle responses to Bazwah's devastting troll helped make it possible.

Bazwah - beating hostility out of the Bay with calm, metronomic repetition.

102-57 last time we met. Sorry forgot that one doesn't count as you guys had injuries, were preparing for 2013, had guys coming back underdone, etc etc etc.
Not nearly as funny as watching you flogs do all you can to avoid talking about the 7 game losing streak.

7 games. 32 Years. I'm pretty comfortable :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a very enlightened view for the Bay.

I can't help but think the 950 idle responses to Bazwah's devastting troll helped make it possible.

Bazwah - beating hostility out of the Bay with calm, metronomic repetition.

By fair means or foul, troll is still successful

Most Essendon supporters I know my age (around 30) are arrogant yet apathetic due to all the success they have had growing up.

They would be the least passionate supporters of any AFL side I know, ever heard an Essendon crowd go nuts at the final siren of any game? Nuh-uh! Its a few claps and home to mother to get their arses powdered.

But at least they are smart enough to know bad times are a coming.

:D

What does a double underscore say about a man?
5755843-the-shift-key-from-a-black-computer-keyboard.jpg
X _ _

Obviously you didn't look at the links, when Richmond played it was 28 but felt like 36 with 80-85% humidity. When the Bummers played it was 24, felt like 27 with 85% hunidity. Our conditions were much tougher to play in than what the Bummers had to deal with.
What are you talking about dud? I live in Darwin and can say the tropics in winter is not that hot and humidity is no where near as intense as the wet season/summer. The cairns game started in the day time. Don't you think the afl would of scheduled it for later if they were worried about the heat?

Our last 7 games of 2012 was very Richmond like don't you agree? And now were accused of talking our selves up for next year, just like Richmond supporters do year in year out. No chance I'm gonna microwave my membership card or dump chicken shit at the club door steps

What are you talking about dud? I live in Darwin and can say the tropics in winter is not that hot and humidity is no where near as intense as the wet season/summer. The cairns game started in the day time. Don't you think the afl would of scheduled it for later if they were worried about the heat?
Click on the link and check the recorded temps for July 14 and you will see that what I stated is correct. Also don't you think that a team that travelled from Melbournes winter to tropical Cairns is going to suffer from having to play in conditions that are completely foreign to them as opposed to the team that lives, trains and plays in very similar conditions.
Our last 7 games of 2012 was very Richmond like don't you agree? And now were accused of talking our selves up for next year, just like Richmond supporters do year in year out. No chance I'm gonna microwave my membership card or dump chicken shit at the club door steps
Is that because you A) don't have a microwave and B) don't know where the Bombers new home ground is?

Remove this Banner Ad

Esse-don fans, you do realise you've lost your last 7 games by an average of 51 points right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back