Esse-don fans, you do realise you've lost your last 7 games by an average of 51 points right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Post 1000:

Coach W:L = Winning %

Hird 22:22 (1 draw) = 48.9%
Voss 35:54 = 38.9%
Knights 25:41 = 37.3%
Hardwick 24:40 = 36.4%
Wow that is shit. The coach who had the most high draft picks on his list can't produce better results then that.
Richmonds top 4 players-draft picks 1,2,3 and 13 and then sweet F all after that.

DavidIsASimpleton.

As has already been explained to you numbskulls, Hardwick had the balls to go backwards in order to go forwards, gutting the list as soon as he took over, unlike Hird who kept mature hacks like Dyson, Slattery(s) etc in order to tread water, which his record clearly shows he has achieved.

DavidIsASimpleton.

As has already been explained to you numbskulls, Hardwick had the balls to go backwards in order to go forwards, gutting the list as soon as he took over, unlike Hird who kept mature hacks like Dyson, Slattery(s) etc in order to tread water, which his record clearly shows he has achieved.
Our list was shit too ya know. You can't delist 10 players a year. We have just found the time to delist dyson, slattery, riemers and lonergan(that dud Richmond recruited instead of a young player with a higher ceiling) the tiges have climbed from 15th to 12th in 3 years. All those high draft picks from being so shit shows what a loosing culture does.

And also Hird backed himself to improve the players he kept on. Some have improved like that fat hack jobe who won a brownlow and some haven't. Lonergan etc

Our list was shit too ya know. You can't delist 10 players a year. We did. Three years in a row. We have just found the time to delist dyson, slattery, riemers and lonergan(that dud Richmond recruited instead of a young player with a higher ceiling) You mean Essendon's 2nd best contested ball winner and 3rd best clearance player?
That's right, you have just found the time to delist the kind of players Hardwick got rid of the day he walked in the door at Punt Rd. You've also had to shed a handy depth player like Lonergan in order to fit your $850K seagull under the cap.

That's right, you have just found the time to delist the kind of players Hardwick got rid of the day he walked in the door at Punt Rd. You've also had to shed a handy depth player like Lonergan in order to fit your $850K seagull under the cap.
And hardwick still has some way to go. Still got king, nahas, Jackson, white etc to delist then the players you replaced 3 years ago for nason, astbury, grifiths, dea, helbig etc aren't up to it and need to all be delisted.

Actually lonergan was our third highest contested ball winner behind howlett. LOLergan only averaged 1 more contested possesion then Stanton, hocking and zaharakis so I think we will be fine.

As for our expensive seagul. BJ is playing midfield and will average more then "kick and hope" LOLergan

Hitting 18k posts on Bigfooty is up something to aspire to in life.

Said nobody.........ever:thumbsu:
Houndd the essence of the Bay is humour. Piston has it, Haduken and a great number of the Richmond flogs also have it.

You do not have it.

Post 1000:

Coach W:L = Winning %

Hird 22:22 (1 draw) = 48.9%
Voss 35:54 = 38.9%
Knights 25:41 = 37.3%
Hardwick 24:40 = 36.4%
Interesting stats... pity none of it has any relevance to the topic at hand

And they should award you some prize for at least contributing post 1000 :)

Maybe 10 free ends at the windyhill bowls club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DavidIsASimpleton.

I thought Hardwick went forward every year?

Interesting stats... pity none of it has any relevance to the topic at hand

And they should award you some prize for at least contributing post 1000 :)

Maybe 10 free ends at the windyhill bowls club

I have heard (not sure if it's true) that Ess lost its last 7 by an average of 51pts?

And Hird still wins 12.5% more than Richmond under Hardwick.

Phark me!

I have heard (not sure if it's true) that Ess lost its last 7 by an average of 51pts?

And Hird still wins 12.5% more than Richmond under Hardwick.

Phark me!
I got you 10 free ends you bother me with pointless stats

Oh somebody is in for a big surprise.

Keep on clogging that list with 24-30 yr old rejects, it's always a recipe for success.

All of Hardwick's delisting in the previous years have been wasted in the space of one off season- Lonergan:eek::eek: , Petterd:eek: , Edwards:eek: , Stephenson:eek::eek: :eek: and Knights:eek:.

Thank god he never got to be our coach, yuck!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Esse-don fans, you do realise you've lost your last 7 games by an average of 51 points right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back