Review Essendon 15.11.101 def Footscray 14.10.94

Remove this Banner Ad

GreatEscape1.jpg

Good teams find a way to win.

Pathetic for 3 quarters, brilliant last. Needed leaders to stand up and Heppell destroyed his tag in the last to bring us back.

Carlisle was amazing.

Peter Gordon and Crameri, EAD

Well done. Can we have Carlisle please?

WAllis played well I thought, but was injured late in the third and couldnt run in the last quarter after we had allready subbed cooney on (who gave us nothing unfortuantely)

WAllis played well I thought, but was injured late in the third and couldnt run in the last quarter after we had allready subbed cooney on (who gave us nothing unfortuantely)
No.

ugly game.. no need to rewatch.. ever.

Thank christ we got the points.. lucky escape.. suppose we deserved one after giving up 2-3 this year.

Carlisle back to his marking best.. awesome display.. closely followed by Ryder who was very very good against a top line opponent.

Worst defensive game for a long long long while.. but we won so who gives a fig.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win against a side that is high up on confidence and played out of their skin. Hopefully we're saving our best for Sydney in two weeks.

Credit to the scraggers, they make you earn your wins now.

Ryder, Carlisle, Winders, Myers and Hepp late were keys. So many way down on form. Fletch, I hate to say it, is really starting to slide.

Bye has come at the perfect time.

You guys played really well. Have an unfair amount of midfield talent and I expect the Dogs to rise up in a year or two as your team matures. You have an exciting future :thumbsu:

I can see why Bulldogs supporters are feeling positive about the future. Got some talent in there side, that's for sure. I reckon if you guys didn't have the cairns game last week, you probably would have taken that game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Essendon 15.11.101 def Footscray 14.10.94

Remove this Banner Ad

Back