Review Essendon 16.7.103 decimated Colliwobbles 5.9.39

Remove this Banner Ad

Bsen22XCAAA1F9C.png:large

It's ****ing high too. Unreal. Seriously wtf

Not really surprised Toovey didn't get cited, at least the MRP are consistent with being inconsistent.
But if it was the other way around?..
Could only imagine Chappy would get two games suspension..

The ball was in the area though, so the intentional nature of it wouldnt come into play. He didnt hit him too hard, so the imapact would have been low. It would have been good if they acknowledged they looked at it though i guess.

The reason Goddard went is because of "the look"of someone being felled miles off the ball for no good reason. Not that i agree with it but that will be the reasoning.

Or you know its all corrupt and just a way of the AFL trying to stop us from making finals without actually removing us from them.

To be honest im happy Toovey didnt go for that. Its not the type of action that we want reported. No matter who it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ball was in the area though, so the intentional nature of it wouldnt come into play. He didnt hit him too hard, so the imapact would have been low. It would have been good if they acknowledged they looked at it though i guess.

The reason Goddard went is because of "the look"of someone being felled miles off the ball for no good reason. Not that i agree with it but that will be the reasoning.

Or you know its all corrupt and just a way of the AFL trying to stop us from making finals without actually removing us from them

To be honest im happy Toovey didnt go for that. Its not the type of action that we want reported. No matter who it is.
I think you may be onto something here..

OK, got to get something off my chest.

Can Nathan Buckley at least give us some ******* credit at how well we played?

Seems all we hear is "we had no effort", "the desire wasn't there" "blah, blah, blah".

I don't give a shit. how about giving us some credit at how well we pressured your pathetic mob?!

shits me to tears

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Essendon 16.7.103 decimated Colliwobbles 5.9.39

Remove this Banner Ad

Back