Essendon are now the one to watch out for - They can win the premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon in the final quarter, dominating field position and every stat under the sun, only for their leaders in Merret, Stringer and draper to miss absolute sitters (1.9 lmao) and cost them the game and wind up their season
HOw do they do everything right against us, and then **** up like that. IIRC They weren't ready for finals anyway. Would have been nice for a boost but they didn't deserve to be there.

No game Essendon play is an easy win. It'd be the most Essendon thing ever to lose to Gold Coast at Marvel this week and be the Sun's only away win all year after beating a top 4 prospect by a point.
I mean...I'd love to claim this is a nostradamus moment but surely we all just expect a collosal level of failure from Essendon every time their fans get their hopes up.

I mean...I'd love to claim this is a nostradamus moment but surely we all just expect a collosal level of failure from Essendon every time their fans get their hopes up.
Brad Scott spoke about it last week, but the best teams play well under pressure. There was little expectation last week against an in form Freo. This week against a struggling Gold Coast, they faltered. It wasn’t entirely unexpected.

Happy 20th birthday Essendon.🥳:laughv1:

0*lCaZEhRmxAcfGhSU

Guaranteed win against GC at Marvel.
Guaranteed win against Sydney at Marvel

Rd24 might be tough but 13.5 wins might be enough
Lolzers!:laughv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the top 6 on the ladder is actually a true reflection of the contenders.

Essendon are the second best side in the comp at the moment.

Throw a blanket over Geelong, Melbourne, Port and Collingwood as the next tier down. Brisbane will end up in this list, as will Carlton and GWS, who look very shaky now.
??

Ben McKay is still a better recruit for Essendon than Jade Gresham, we only got a late first round pick for him though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon are now the one to watch out for - They can win the premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back