Essendon Board Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now Jack, you're swaghettiyolonaise, right?
Quite the midfield strength there... want some depth in other areas? ;)

I am indeed. Looking for some depth in defence in particular.
Offers welcome.

Ben the Gooner if you're still keen on Taylor Walker, i might consider Grimes/Hanley though it seems unlikely as you don't have the most depth in the backs.

Overall a relatively balanced side, a bit light on defenders if you wan't to offer a trade, but can't complain too much and wouldn't be looking to trade unless a very good offer comes in. Lamington Bird Men is I

Ben the Gooner if you're still keen on Taylor Walker, i might consider Grimes/Hanley though it seems unlikely as you don't have the most depth in the backs.

Overall a relatively balanced side, a bit light on defenders if you wan't to offer a trade, but can't complain too much and wouldn't be looking to trade unless a very good offer comes in. Lamington Bird Men is I

I'm pretty happy with where I finished up, so I might let it go for now. A bit annoyed I was forced into picking Stef Martin by the Sandi thing, but he was on my radar anyway. Just would have liked to make the choice.

No worries, and yeah I had a couple of picks like that too, not the ideal selection but can live with them. One of which is Petrie. On the market :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back