*Essendon/England are going to lose points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Very Doubtful that the bombers will lose points. Due to their position this year, the AFL and ASADA are dragging out the conclusion date. Therefore the Bombers will be able to participate in a finals series. With Essendon's membership tally so high, all the AFL is looking at is the sales of tickets throughout the finals series. Essendon has more chance of filling the MCG and Etihad than what we do.

Once Essendon gets knocked out of the finals you watch how fast all this ends. If anything the will just cop a huge fine (that is if they are found guilty).

On the flip side if Essendon were out of contention for finals (say with 5 wins at this stage. they would lose their points.) all this will be over the saga would have already been over

Especially as it seems that Steve11 has not taken the time to read the "Sympathy for *essendon" thread so far.

True I haven't read the "sympathy For Essendon" , mainly because i dont really have any sympathy for them at all. Also second reason is that i really don't have time to sit here and read threads and post posts while working 60 hours a week, unlike alot of people on here.

True I haven't read the "sympathy For Essendon" , mainly because i dont really have any sympathy for them at all. Also second reason is that i really don't have time to sit here and read threads and post posts while working 60 hours a week, unlike alot of people on here.
Mate, you've got to get your priorities right.

Here's some cliff notes:

- we don't really have any sympathy for *essendon
- *essendon are going to stripped of their points, we will take their place in the 8 and give Richmond a pantsing in week one
- *hird is going to lose his job, is the leader of a cult, has been taking performance enhancing drugs to increase his libido so he can bang models and has big ears
- *jab watson is going to lose his Brownlow and should have to give it back to Corey McKernan, after which Corey will kick him in the nuts
- *heppell is still soft
- *essendon supporters are a bunch of delusional flogs
- lol @ *essendon

GIFSoup

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's some cliff notes:

- *essendon are going to stripped of their points, we will take their place in the 8 and give Richmond a pantsing in week one
- *hird is going to lose his job, is the leader of a cult, has been taking performance enhancing drugs to increase his libido so he can bang models and has big ears
- *jab watson is going to lose his Brownlow and should have to give it back to Corey McKernan, after which Corey will kick him in the nuts
- *heppell is still soft
- *essendon supporters are a bunch of dillusional flogs
- lol @ *essendon

GIFSoup

Cheers for getting me up to speed, Is this why Hibberd doesn't look like a day older than he did on his 10th Birthday

Here's some cliff notes:

- *heppell is still soft
- *essendon supporters are a bunch of dillusional flogs
- lol @ *essendon

GIFSoup

A brilliant and succinct summary of the situation revealed in the "sympathy for *essendon" thread.

Will eventually be published as a book and become a worldwide best seller. Arden to write the Foreword.

For non *essendon supporters every one will want a copy for their coffee tables.

For the delusional *donialist supporters of *essendon it will become a definitive and very sad account (for them, not us) of how their once great (in their eyes only) *club met its demise.

(All we need from you now Arden is a photo of Gav's ever shrinking head. Do you think his head might benefit from a dose of Dank's dastardly peptides? Might start growing again.)

(All we need from you now Arden is a photo of Gav's ever shrinking head. Do you think his head might benefit from a dose of Dank's dastardly peptides? Might start growing again.)

Am concerned, based on *hirds reaction, Gavs head would stay the same and he would up like this

6a010535647bf3970b0120a64ad026970b-800wi

Nothing illegal about tape on bats I suspect but we will get the usual line of 'not in the spirit of the game'.

Not so sure about that. If the silicon tape is proven to be used for the sole purpose of beating DRS (say, with texts or transcript whatever) it could definitely be termed cheating.

What about when an inside edge onto the pads gets called lbw? Aren't you dudding yourself out of a review with that tape on your bat?

Remove this Banner Ad

*Essendon/England are going to lose points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back