Essendon fans booing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh no no no no no, we boo, when it’s deserved, let me see, Nick Davis, no explanation needed, Daisy, but only til that day Pendles put him on his arse, Barry hall, a fair few brissy players, the scott brothers, Hird, Jobe, Harmes, Rhys-Jones, andevery Glong player except Ablett senior and junior.

Lol

Collingwood supporters only boo when it’s deserved

Lolololloololololololol

To say you’ve missed the point would be like saying Essendon filth have a modicum of respect. And yes, you *are* repugnant, thanks for asking.
Have another scotch, you're not making enough drunken hyperbole.

I would have agreed with you but on the weight of evidence from the horrible behaviour of Essendon supporters during the drug scandal and now Essendon supporters denigrating diggers online and then thousands of them shaming diggers at the game the verdict is in. Essendon supporters are the lowest scum of all.
I think you missed the point pretty badly.

You keep flying that flag though champ.

Looking forward to the next step. Cancelling the memberships of the booers

Bring it on
Has to be at the same level as the AFL players.

The three strikes policy.

We well never know when a fellow supporter is struck down in their prime with a mysterious ailment and is sidelined for 6 weeks. Are they legitimately not well or are they attending booing counselling?

Anyway best team won, best player won the medal and sour grapes from the losers.
(More boo-hoo than boo. Sooks)
See ya next ANZAC Day - see if the mighty Pies can win 3 in a row

Umpires like this post.

Carna Tiges!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So why worry, we all know it's not a war medal, it just a stupid non noteworthy sports medal good for nothing except maybe use it as a character reference in court if need be.
I'm not worrying, I was saying to one of your kin that was up in arms that people dare booed during the esteemed ANZAC medal, but wasn't as upset as the booing during the lowly Norm Smith medal, was acting a bit hypocritical.

I think you missed the point pretty badly.

You keep flying that flag though champ.

The point is that over 5,500 days without winning a final, bringing the game itself into shame with the biggest team sport drug scandal of all time and still denying it ever happened, shaming diggers on their most sacred day and only winning 14 grand finals should be enough to make some Essendon supporters humble. But nothing ever will, including using the lamest of lame insults like champ.

Don't need the umps to beat the Tigers - not even close.
Good game from the Bombers today.
Unfortunately we dont get to play the Tigers every week.
Cheers matey..

Go Pies

No problems ump.

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon fans booing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back