Essendon fans booing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Mob laid into Shuey with boos when he was getting the norm Smith last year

It’s funny how short some people’s memorys are.

Nope, and whatever you’ve told yourself doesn’t diminish your shit club and their filthy, cheating, disgusting booing today, from filthy, cheating, disgusting supporters. You are all an absolute disgrace and you know it.

Nope, and whatever you’ve told yourself doesn’t diminish your shit club and their filthy, cheating, disgusting booing today, from filthy, cheating, disgusting supporters. You are all an absolute disgrace and you know it.

Lol, says nope

So basically OK for your fans to boo someone collecting an award but anyone else and it’s no go

Sums it up right ther I guess

It's hilarious that Bucks would call them out, as if the Pies supporters would do any different in the same situation.

It's hilarious that Bucks would call them out, as if the Pies supporters would do any different in the same situation.

They did

Shuey norm smith 2018

But it’s, not ok to boo their guys though.

But it’s all okay. You can rest assured if Essenscum had have won by three points today and Daniher got the Anzac medal, and the Pies booed, all the Essenscum filth on this board would be telling us that Collingwood was only booing the umpires, nothing else!
Why would the pies fans boo their best?

And Sheed when he went back in round 3

Some ppl are far too quick to take the high ground

Yeah but you can’t boo Collingwood though!

Not on!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like your research is very selective.

Are you an anti-vaxxer?

Well it’s limited to my footy club but no one agreed with the booing. They whinged about the umps, but the booing of Pendlebury definitely not.

it was OK for them to BOO Jobe Watson on Anzac Day 2017?

A convicted drug cheat? Yes, yes it is

So everything has to go a group of supporters way or they will boo. What an entitled generation.

The two non calls aginst the Pies players were bad but in the Bombers defensive 50. Long way to the other end even if free kicks were paid.

Both Essendon goals in the last quarter came from poor decisions. Free to Baugley and non call of Tippa's throw to Daniher. How much more do people need to go their way. The free kicks were 17-14 Pies way. Hardley a blow out.

As to Daniher, if he isn't top 3 in the comp once he gets his body and fitness right I will be amazed. Jet.

Well carry on making sweeping statements then.

Didn't realise you were such a scholar.

I’m sorry where was the sweeping statement, I said I have spoken to no Essendon fan outside Bigfooty who agreed with the booing.

I didn’t say no Essendon fan outside Bigfooty, clearly you lack comprehension skills.

Only sweeping statements I see are Essendon fans claiming every neutral agrees they were robbed...

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon fans booing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back