Cancelled
10k Posts
Apr 27, 2005
8th place
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Ham, Tony Pulis hat
Hard to split atm. Both are just equally horrible and hence there last and 2nd last positions.

Personally I think Essendon may have just overtaken Carlton as having the worst midfield.

another question about these two clubs is WHICH is front runner for the spoon. serious question. who else is in the hunt. bad timing though with those priority picks being changed!

Richo83 said:
Lol. Things couldn't be better for Collingwood if they tried. Essendon a laughing stock, Carlton are insolvent and are another laughing stock, the pies are on fire. The only thing you need to complete it is for Richmond to fall off the rails. Hmmm.

sorry but i'm completely indifferent to Richmond!

lazy said:
You could combine their midfields and they would still be ordinary.

Wait, Sheeds tried that with Campo, Murphy and Allen aready..

lol = there's a mind blowing strategy -improve your club by recruiting off-castes from the worst club in the comp!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richo83 said:
Lol. Things couldn't be better for Collingwood if they tried. Essendon a laughing stock, Carlton are insolvent and are another laughing stock, the pies are on fire. The only thing you need to complete it is for Richmond to fall off the rails. Hmmm.

pfft we don't care about Richmond, although it is amusing that you think we do :p

Mattlowry said:
Keep in mind we are without Hird, Campo, Rama...
you were losing when hird and campo were playing anyway. please don't pin your future on campo. as for Rama - truly hope he plays again - a huge loss (he wouldn't appear to be a natural for the media after last night's effort)

doubt he'd ever play again well next year anyway hope he get back for one last Game no good him keep on playing what would happen if he got another relaps of it he should retire no point him pushing himself thats being silly especally to your Body .

ya can;t judge on midfielders how about Hawthorns i think their down as well

I'm afraid the pain is just beginning for the bombers. Most of their senior players have either lost form and don't look like getting it back or are approaching retirement age. To compound this, their kids ain't showing much and will require a few more years to develop . . . and there's still no guarantees.

Welcome to Carlton land bomber fans . . . at least you have full access to the draft to rebuild.

Black JuJu said:
pfft I'd pay Hird but the other 2 are hardly key members of your line up surely?

Hard to assess Campo, but Rama is a gun.

When you are seriously lacking players with speed and quality foot skills, he is a huge loss. Wasn't easy getting a game in our 2000 side, he was a starting midfielder at the age of 19.

you put the best players from both midfields together and it still wont hardly trouble the eagles. this is not saying how good the eagles engine room is but just shows the lacking depth of both teams. but mind you, their are some developing superstars or very good players in stanton, watson, walker, murphy so its not all doom and gloom.

every team struggles from here to there, look at the eagles of 00 and 01. time will come.

Jimbeam said:
Carlton will be 10x better than that over rated hack midfield of sheedys.

who you got that will put u in the eagles or crows league since u said that ur 10 times better then the worst, or are going to be.
stupid comment from somewho who is very unlikely to back it up.

juddy_Like said:
who you got that will put u in the eagles or crows league since u said that ur 10 times better then the worst, or are going to be.
stupid comment from somewho who is very unlikely to back it up.

Is English your second language? :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon midfield v Carlton midfield : Which is worse

Remove this Banner Ad

Back