Essendon never used Hexarelin

Remove this Banner Ad

The whole thing stinks. A banned drug was on-site... but for no reason what so ever it appears.
Not so much that but it was there. Everyone new about it but it was never used or gonna be used. It's the kind of thing that reminds everyone not to take banned substances.

So... Anyone man enough to apologise for accusing Hird and/or the Essendon players for using Hexarelin http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...r-guilty-verdict/story-fni5f22o-1227308638913? Or accusing Hird of lying about not using it?

the verdict could lead to more questions for support staff at Essendon during the supplements program in 2012.

In tribunal chairman David Jones’ judgment, he found the panel was “comfortably satisfied” Dank had committed violations relating to attempting to traffic banned substance Hexarelin to Essendon personnel and “assisting, encouraging, aiding, abetting, covering up and/or other type of complicity in connection with trafficking or attempted trafficking” of Hexarelin.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...r-guilty-verdict/story-fni5f22o-1227308638913

Gosh. You know, I always thought some of the players took Hexarelin, and the device to get the club off was to say support staff used it. I believed this drug was the one ASADA had Essendon dead to rights, so Essendon just said "OK. Got me. But it, ummmm...wasn't the players, it was the support staff." With 34 dosages of TB4, there just wasn't enough support staff to go around. :D

The article says that Hird refuted that claim. Unless someone else dobs him in, he is innocent of that.

At the time he simply said, "These claims are horrifying to me, and are being made by a person or people who appear determined to destroy my reputation." He never addressed the claims publicly (even though he wanted the truth to come out).

Weapon also said on TV that he saw Dank inject Hird with hexarelin multiple times, and that Hird asked if the players could get it.

Last edited:

So... Anyone man enough to apologise for accusing Hird and/or the Essendon players for using Hexaralin? Or accusing Hird of lying about not using it?
Should I edit the thread title?

Should I edit the thread title?
Why are you so frisky all of a sudden?

(I want it noted on the highest levels that I had no involvement whatsoever in the Telsa incidents earlier today - though I could be legitimately found guilty of dragging issues from one thread to another?)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK, true, accurate and comprehensive records, if that will make you feel better.

Just lie to yourself, what they didnt get told they were given, cannot hurt them.

If that fails, keep lying. And then lie some more.

I'm not sure to what extent the 'unknown' exists. A completely unknown drug - compared to unknown from a shortlist of possibilities eg type of thymosin. Although even a small degree of unknown is unacceptable,

It must also be noted that telling someone of potential harm to an unborn baby may have in fact caused more damage - especially when there is no evidence of such a drug being administered. I am interested in the responsibilities of ASADA in this case.

I'm not sure to what extent the 'unknown' exists. A completely unknown drug - compared to unknown from a shortlist of possibilities eg type of thymosin. Although even a small degree of unknown is unacceptable,

It must also be noted that telling someone of potential harm to an unborn baby may have in fact caused more damage - especially when there is no evidence of such a drug being administered. I am interested in the responsibilities of ASADA in this case.

You can pretend that if you like.

I cant stop you.

Read an old post, from before this blew up, and tell yourself "Essendon didnt dope".

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/pre-season-begins-on-tuesday.978845/page-4

OK, true, accurate and comprehensive records, if that will make you feel better.

Just lie to yourself, what they didnt get told they were given, cannot hurt them.

If that fails, keep lying. And then lie some more.

hey m8 how woz ur holidae

the verdict could lead to more questions for support staff at Essendon during the supplements program in 2012.

In tribunal chairman David Jones’ judgment, he found the panel was “comfortably satisfied” Dank had committed violations relating to attempting to traffic banned substance Hexarelin to Essendon personnel and “assisting, encouraging, aiding, abetting, covering up and/or other type of complicity in connection with trafficking or attempted trafficking” of Hexarelin.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...r-guilty-verdict/story-fni5f22o-1227308638913

Gosh. You know, I always thought some of the players took Hexarelin, and the device to get the club off was to say support staff used it. I believed this drug was the one ASADA had Essendon dead to rights, so Essendon just said "OK. Got me. But it, ummmm...wasn't the players, it was the support staff." With 34 dosages of TB4, there just wasn't enough support staff to go around. :D
If you take out the phantom shipment it was 26 vials of what might have been tb4 not 34. So not enough to go around 34 players - more like a course for 1 or 2 people who maybe weren't even at essendon

Last edited:
If you take out the phantom shipment it was 26 vials of tb4 not 34. So not enough to go around 34 players - more like a course for 1 or 2 people who maybe weren't even at essendon

Are you admitting TB4 was used at the club,

Surely a shipment of 26 vials is enough for 26 players,

Are you admitting TB4 was used at the club,

Surely a shipment of 26 vials is enough for 26 players,
Omg do we have to do this again?

Don't you get sick of yourself?

What I think doesn't matter.

Asada contended it was tb4. The tribunal was not satisfied that it was tb4 or that it EVEN made it to EFC. That shouldn't be too much for you to remember.

26 vials is not enough for 26 players following schedules on the consent forms or the advice supposedly given by charter. I have always thought that 26 is the number of fortnights in a year and the vials might have been 3 months worth of weekly injections for 2 people. It actually doesn't matter given the paragraph above this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon never used Hexarelin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back