Essendon to file Federal Court injunction against ASADA (yes, another one)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ask yourself the question, why have all the players re-signed for the club. Including as recently as last week? These guy have more intimate knowledge than any of us.... If they were worried they would have legged it when they had the chance.

They would still get banned either way - whether they are at Essendon or another club. One could easily argue that they signed with Essendon because many other clubs would mitigate any potential offers against the risk of losing the player down the track. This way the players protect their incomes and provide more opportunity to take the club to court if they feel that their earnings have been harmed by the actions of the club.

What rot, all we have heard is " let us tell our side, we will be in a good position"

Instead, they are running sand hiding like the guilty cowards they are.

How do you think this is going to end up?

Do you think 15 court injunctions will stop whats coming?

The club is now an insipid, cowardly joke.

You cheated, man up and face the music.

You should share some of your evidence with ASADA then, they are still apparently putting their case together and could use your valid input.

So many experts saying the the bombers are guilty, or cheats or whatever.
Ask yourself the question, why have all the players re-signed for the club. Including as recently as last week? These guy have more intimate knowledge than any of us.... If they were worried they would have legged it when they had the chance.

Most have asked themselves the question...
Asada action or not the ziggy report should be enough to worry the players. The fact that they are still "standingbyhird" and not taking legal action against the club and/or Dank suggests at least to me, they were complicit, and have no choice but to go all in with the club

What rot, all we have heard is " let us tell our side, we will be in a good position"

Instead, they are running sand hiding like the guilty cowards they are.

How do you think this is going to end up?

Do you think 15 court injunctions will stop whats coming?

The club is now an insipid, cowardly joke.

You cheated, man up and face the music.

If they were running and hiding they would have taken 6 months in the off season (which was offered) ASADA haven't even provided evidence It is ASADA's job to prove guilt, not EFC to prove innocence

If there was factual evidence that would have been leaked long ago.

If there's no factual evidence why are Essendon getting an injunction?

I expect at the time you were convied we took illegal Mexican Drugs & AOD 9064 was banned ..... Bet that was reality then.....
The Mexican drug was a prescription for someone else. Does the club know what it is yet? Do you?

AOD-9604 is and was always banned. Nothing has changed that fact.

Now that we got passed that, how about you come clean and tell us what your account is that you normally use.

Most have asked themselves the question...
Asada action or not the ziggy report should be enough to worry the players. The fact that they are still "standingbyhird" and not taking legal action against the club and/or Dank suggests at least to me, they were complicit, and have no choice but to go all in with the club
Shows how liitle Idea you have... Ziggys report was on procedures (which we have paid heavily for) he has been quoted several times he went nowhere near the pharmaceuticals...

The Mexican drug was a prescription for someone else. Does the club know what it is yet? Do you?

AOD-9604 is and was always banned. Nothing has changed that fact.

Now that we got passed that, how about you come clean and tell us what your account is that you normally use.

AOD - 9064 as put on the banned list in 2013... evaded my question I see..

So many experts saying the the bombers are guilty, or cheats or whatever.
Yes, and if the injunction and subsequent court case is upheld then you better get use to it.

The facts of the case are this...
The SC notices have been provided to 34 players of EFC. People say (in hope) that they must be guilty / must have enough evidence etc etc.
Correct. The investigating body have asked for a please explain, and the response has been "you can't investigate me!". That's indeed the action of a guilty party.

Over these 18 months full of vitriol. There have been 100's if not 1000's of articles written about the saga. Plenty of these with leaked information, via ASADA & AFL from there joint investigation. Not one article can point to a single piece of evidence that EFC players were injected with TB4. The closest they get is saying that Charters sold to Dank, thats as far as it goes.
Actually there's a lot more than that, but you've probably just chosen to ignore it.
For starters there is Dank championing the use of TB4 on Essendon players, and how beneficial it is in an interview with Fairfax. There's also texts between Dank and Alavi discussing testing "thymosin" mixed with AOD on players.

There's the statements made by Shane Charter around what he supplied, and at the very start of all this there's texts from Hird to Dank discussing how 3 other clubs were on HGH and using everything they could to win the flag, and yet in response Hird claims that they weren't "as good as us in that area".

If there was factual evidence that would have been leaked long ago.
If ASADA have evidence, why would they leak it?
They are not the EFC, trying to keep 30,000 members on side.

They've re-signed because there's a siege mentality, and together they think they can get through it all.

Having them all stick together is no proof that they are innocent.

Also Danks SC was for Essendon & Gold Coast, anyone pursuing them, naaah didnt think s..
It's like how Essendon won't pursue Dank, eh?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AOD - 9064 as put on the banned list in 2013... evaded my question I see..
What are you talking about evade your questions. I answered them, you evaded my question you knob.

AOD-9604 was always banned. ASADA not following up on it doesn't change that. Now that is one question answered. The other was on the Mexican Drug. That was a prescription drug for a muscle dystrophy patient. The Essendon football club still doesn't know what it was. 34 SC notices may suggest ASADA do.

Now answer my question flog biscuit what is your normal account?

What are you talking about evade your questions. I answered them, you evaded my question you knob.

AOD-9604 was always banned. ASADA not following up on it doesn't change that. Now that is one question answered. The other was on the Mexican Drug. That was a prescription drug for a muscle dystrophy patient. The Essendon football club still doesn't know what it was. 34 SC notices may suggest ASADA do.

Sheesh

Knob And flog biscuit...wow we have a keyboard warrior on our hands here......

Ahhh I see the avatar, its all coming together...

If they were running and hiding they would have taken 6 months in the off season (which was offered) ASADA haven't even provided evidence It is ASADA's job to prove guilt, not EFC to prove innocence
Not a criminal case....i think you have to show why you shouldnt be given infraction notices. Also ASADA provide evidence at the tribunal not before...thats the process and always has been.

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon to file Federal Court injunction against ASADA (yes, another one)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back