Game Day Essendon v. Sydney, Friday 7.40pm @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parker bombing it in to 3 Essendon blokes when there were 4 free swans players took the cake

It's because he is slow, was already slowish and now too slow.

Yeah he can carve North up or use his smarts in the odd game like last week.

But you can see why he was sub .

Done well to be a goal down. Dons midfield are aging out of their skins and the umps are giving them an armchair ride.

Think we should turn it on in the second half.

Serious question, is the roof on at marvel or is it a wet game? I'm not sure
Dry as a bone. Just seem to be playing without any fluency, missing easy chances to pressure to Essendon players and everything feels a bit laboured.

Hasn't he kicked more goals than any of the KPFs the last few weeks? And you want to sub him?
He'll end up winning us the game. Wait and see.

He and Rowbottom have the same job in the mids. One of the other, not both IMO.
The job of the tall forwards is to mark or bring the ball to ground. The small forwards to win the ball tackle or hold it up. He can’t do either because he’s too far behind everyone.

He’s a midfielder who when he floats forward is a good match up because he can mark and he’s a straight kick.

When you take your holiday go look up what the word peace means.

But yes we are playing poorly thanks for letting us know. Amazing insight.
Shouldn't get a holiday for that IMO.

Though it would be typical of soft Swans fans to give him one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has likely been mentioned, but Campbell needs to become our small forward. He doesn’t get many kicks, so those he gets may as well be damaging/scoring in our forward half. Sadly, he’s not yet cutting it elsewhere.

I can't think of many obvious marking contests key forwards have lost. I know they need to take contested marks and all, but we make it so hard for them .
We never kick it to their advantage. McDonald and Amartey have actually halved a few contests where we've put it on the heads of their defenders.

This is pure guess work, but I feel like part of the problem is that earlier in the season, what made the forward line work was the way that the forwards cleared the space for the midfield to run through.

That's just not happening anymore and even when it does, we're still just bombing the ball to the advantage of Essendon's defenders.

Our mods go missing during game time like our team

caesar88
God forbid they actually just try to watch the game.

Leave them be. If someone is pissing you off, report them and put them on ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back