Game Day Essendon v. Sydney, Friday 7.40pm @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleary's first full game, keen to see how he fares. Horse said he'll spend the majority of his time forward with the absence of Fox and Paps

If you are going to do that ask how the ****ing hell do Essendank get to play 3 games in a row against 3 interstate teams all in Melbourne.
Good question… privileges of being in top 4 big Vic clubs I guess

I am thinking that the last 15 minutes was a mirage and the 3 tall forward system will only get us 2 goals.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Cleary's first full game, keen to see how he fares. Horse said he'll spend the majority of his time forward with the absence of Fox and Paps
Horse being Horse.

I get Cleary was in form, but as a mid. Corey, Hanily etc would be better options if we're just going to sit him in the F50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Full game for Cleary, nice. Now give him some decent midfield minutes.
He looked much smaller than I imagined he'd be not having seen him before. Lots of clearances in the 2s....is he quick?
My only vision of him is dropping his one disposal last week. The only way is UP! Baby, for you and me now....the only way is UP.

The undisputed free kick ladder leaders take on the undisputed premiership pace setters.

Umps vs talent. Who wins ?

One things for sure, lots of heads will be shaken by TheGoatBaron
Been doing some neck warmup exercises pregame

If we're going to go down, go down swinging. Any cheap shots by them need to be answered by cheaper and harder shots. No waiting for the tribunal - old school square ups.
Looking at you Mclean,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back