Essendon's Final Hopes

Will the Bombers be allowed to play finals this year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're showing how little you know and to put it frankly you'd have no clue as to why they wee issued, just like the rest of us.

That fact is ASADA have issued 34 SC notices and are very highly unlikely to issue them just to embarrass themselves. While NONE what ASASA has of us know you can be assured they'd be confident of getting an infraction by dishing them out.

Any speculating what ASADA's reason are are purely out of hope and nothing more, unless, of course you're an ASADA employee. So right now we can only take it of face value.

So if any less than 34 players get suspended, I am correct?

You don't even believe that yourself.
What part don't you think I believe?
  • That the players put on bulk?
  • That most of us think it was drug induced?
  • That muscle doesn't just go away if you maintain exercise?
  • That the muscle bulk put on a couple of years ago will still be giving them an advantage?
  • That this is the reason there will always be questions about the validity of your team's performance?

There is absolutely no doubt that your players put on muscle bulk in 2012. Most of us think it was drug induced. Muscle doesn't just go away if you maintain exercise. The muscle bulk put on a couple of years ago will still be there. This is why there will always be questions about the validity of your team's performance.

You don't even believe that yourself.

Not sure if that's best described as pissing into the wind or trying to rewrite history.

Like it or not, the jungle drums were beating loud that Essendon was on the juice, and that started as a result of an astounding increase in bulk across the team in a suspiciously short amount of time.

You don't have to be The Phantom to hear the drums.

Our finals chances just received a massive boost.

Really think the boys will lift for their spiritual coach for the remainder of the year like we saw at times last year.

I couldn't care less whether you lot win or lose. It's what drug cheating does to a competition. Whether Lance Armstrong is coaching your lot or not makes no difference. Essendon needs an Integrity Officer like the AFL has just to wrap it up nicely. PR guys are rubbish too, they are so easy to ignore.

With Hird as runner and assistant this could be a great year.
Imagine the outrage.
The spiritual prodigal coach has returned.

Really think the boys will lift for their spiritual coach for the remainder of the year like we saw at times last year.
Agree with this, sure thing now to make the finals. Just would have been a whole lot better if EFC would finish 9th this year and then all these finals issues wouldn't have to be dealt with/thought about

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably speaks for the good form late in a season because he's been there in spirit only!

There is absolutely no doubt that your players put on muscle bulk in 2012. Most of us think it was drug induced. Muscle doesn't just go away if you maintain exercise. The muscle bulk put on a couple of years ago will still be there. This is why there will always be questions about the validity of your team's performance.

We put on muscle because we decided to follow Dean Robinson's obscene upper body strength plan.

Not to mention we have had a very young team over the last 5 years so body transformations are expected and an industry norm.

If any of the substances we took aided with this then they were completely legitimate and available to all.

The only question mark that remains is TB4 and reportedly it was used only 10-12 players for injury treatment.

TB4 doesn't give you 12 abs and triceps for days...

An appropriate avatar. Platini is a grub of the first order who blames the media and everyone else he can think of whenever he, again and again, is implicated in the dirty little things he has done for so long.

He's at least as bad as Sepp Blatter, probably worse.

Eurotrash one and all...is there a non-corrupt FIFA type guy? I don't think AFL are any better mind...

CourteousWellinformedBlackfly.gif

We put on muscle because we decided to follow Dean Robinson's obscene upper body strength plan.

Not to mention we have had a very young team over the last 5 years so body transformations are expected and an industry norm.

If any of the substances we took aided with this then they were completely legitimate and available to all.

The only question mark that remains is TB4 and reportedly it was used only 10-12 players for injury treatment.

TB4 doesn't give you 12 abs and triceps for days...

You forgot "The Cheque's in the mail" and "Please let me, I promise I'll only put in in a little way".

I'm so torn here what to believe in regards the the strength of the evidence ASADA have.

On the one hand we have an ex Federal Cop, an ex Federal Court judge and the pre eminent AD prosecutor in the world who have all studied the evidence and believe it is strong enough to proceed with SCN.

But then we have the bevy of Bomber supporters on this forum who haven't seen the evidence but seem certain that there is not enough evidence to uphold IN's.

Tough decision here for an impartial observer.

I'm so torn here what to believe in regards the the strength of the evidence ASADA have.

On the one hand we have an ex Federal Cop, an ex Federal Court judge and the pre eminent AD prosecutor in the world who have all studied the evidence and believe it is strong enough to proceed with SCN.

But then we have the bevy of Bomber supporters on this forum who haven't seen the evidence but seem certain that there is not enough evidence to uphold IN's.

Tough decision here for an impartial observer.

SCNs dont really mean anything, there's no real reason not to issue them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back