Ever gone to school with an AFL player?

Remove this Banner Ad

LoneStar said:
Boring topic! How about:
Ever been in gaol with an AFL player?
or
Ever been in shower with an AFL umpire?
Lonestar I stumbled onto this thread yesterday for the first time and was in absolute conniptions. For the first time ever I appreciated the true genius of goal_umpire (in all her various guises). Great support roles by Syd & Hawkeye23 too, as well as a few others.

For the uninitiated, this is quite an interesting read. 28 pages is a long read I'll admit, and it does fade off towards the end, but by heavens there is a lot of absolute quality in here.

If you have a lazy half-hour, it is worth it.

mocaholic said:
Lonestar I stumbled onto this thread yesterday for the first time and was in absolute conniptions. For the first time ever I appreciated the true genius of goal_umpire (in all her various guises). Great support roles by Syd & Hawkeye23 too, as well as a few others.

For the uninitiated, this is quite an interesting read. 28 pages is a long read I'll admit, and it does fade off towards the end, but by heavens there is a lot of absolute quality in here.

If you have a lazy half-hour, it is worth it.

haha good ole Suzi

Brad Lloyd was in my year level during high school. He won the Hawks reserves B&F one year but wasn't quite able to break into their senior squad. Couldn't say a bad word about him.
His brother and Lucas also went to my high school, but they were a couple of years under me. Calthorpe was a couple of years above me.

Josh Mahoney went to my primary school, but he too was a little younger than me. Also a good bloke.

Ben Nelson. Didn't have much to do with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rod Stroker said:
Brad Lloyd was in my year level during high school. He won the Hawks reserves B&F one year but wasn't quite able to break into their senior squad. Couldn't say a bad word about him.
His brother and Lucas also went to my high school, but they were a couple of years under me. Calthorpe was a couple of years above me.

Josh Mahoney went to my primary school, but he too was a little younger than me. Also a good bloke.
Ditto. You beat me to it. :)

a few dudes a few years older than me in schell, walton and kinnear, the school is very proud ;)

oh and Stuey Cochrane, good bloke and family too!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ever gone to school with an AFL player?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back