Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Managers talk a lot of shit during transfer windows, I'm seriously hoping that's the case here.

We cannot let the window shut without signing a left back.
Nope. And he said we need to be more defensive against West Brom........
We did concede four goals in our last match so of course the defence should continue to be adressed.

Managers talk a lot of shit during transfer windows, I'm seriously hoping that's the case here.

We cannot let the window shut without signing a left back.

We did concede four goals in our last match so of course the defence should continue to be adressed.
But it's west Bromwich. Completely different to spurs.

Aaron Lennon seemingly off to Burnley for **** all. Strange departure when he can still do a job for us, quite a few players I wouldn’t mind shipped off before him

Big Sam can **** off. I was right when I said we were getting lucky in those wins/draws. Everyone else was on the big Sam train. Well, I hate to be right again because it means we are shit.
Go blow your own horn somewhere else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Sam can **** off. I was right when I said we were getting lucky in those wins/draws. Everyone else was on the big Sam train. Well, I hate to be right again because it means we are shit.
I read the thread, but obviously don't post. But in the absence of knowing your preference. I just want to know who you, within reason, should be Everton's manager?

I read the thread, but obviously don't post. But in the absence of knowing your preference. I just want to know who you, within reason, should be Everton's manager?
I wanted us to get Silva or Fonseca to be honest.

Gutted for McCarthy. Would love to try & get N’Zonzi on loan until end of the season & sign a decent left back. Martina is still a liability & just can’t get forward effectively

Just wanted to post my best wishes to McCarthy, horrible to see. I the second he went down you could just tell it was broken.

Respect to Rondon and the West Brom players, the care they had for his welfare was top class. Won't forget that.

All the best to Aaron Lennon, cannot say a bad word about it. It's the right time for him to move on and I think Burnley is a great club for him to go to. Cannot ever question his work rate or effort, wish we had more players with those traits. All the best at Burnley!

Remove this Banner Ad

Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back