Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Top to bottom embarrassment.

Stay up, have to sell our best players to make ends meet when it’s a squad that needs a serious overhaul.

Go down, have to sell our best players and somehow replace them in a lower league, all whilst leading to a brand new stadium that won’t get half full.

What the actual flying ****. I know Chelsea at the bridge have traditionally been one of our bogey teams but 6-0?

The crazy thing is, even with that 6-0, only 3 teams have conceded FEWER goals than us.

I went back to bed at 2-0, haven’t seen anything else but basically sounds like it was a game where everything went wrong. Oh and we got 3 injuries as well, Branthwaite (apparently minor), but Patterson tore a hammy & Coleman has a groin strain - might be it for him at his age.

So 2 RB’s down means Young plays (FFS) or we have to play Godfrey there again, who teams would target as it’s not his natural position.

A weakened squad v Forest on the weekend, FML.

I went back to bed at 2-0, haven’t seen anything else but basically sounds like it was a game where everything went wrong. Oh and we got 3 injuries as well, Branthwaite (apparently minor), but Patterson tore a hammy & Coleman has a groin strain - might be it for him at his age.

So 2 RB’s down means Young plays (FFS) or we have to play Godfrey there again, who teams would target as it’s not his natural position.

A weakened squad v Forest on the weekend, FML.
Would rather Godfrey than Young, at least he has pace. We're so ****ing slow in the middle of the park. Get rid of Garner, what a joke of a buy he was.

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

Would rather Godfrey than Young, at least he has pace. We're so ******* slow in the middle of the park. Get rid of Garner, what a joke of a buy he was.
Exhibit A was yesterday. Young should have given away 3 pens and we got lucky.

Branthwaite is ****ing incredible. He will go on to do amazing things, but I really just hope he’s not sold in a cut price deal to balance our books before end of the financial year. Needs to be after the Euro’s ideally.

Keeping him would be amazing.

Branthwaite is ******* incredible. He will go on to do amazing things, but I really just hope he’s not sold in a cut price deal to balance our books before end of the financial year. Needs to be after the Euro’s ideally.

Keeping him would be amazing.
Hes a 100 mil player. Honestly we should sell him and then reinvest in 6 players. Stack the squad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biggest issue being the 777 loan. Good job Moshiri.

Still wouldn't cross out Friedkin group coming back in later if the 777 mess gets sorted but once again no nice things at Everton.

Imagine starting another season with both Keane and Young in the starting lineup. Absolutely grim.

It’s like our failure to replace Lukaku. We’ve needed cover at both full backs for ages, and not done anything yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back