Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe I am in the minority but I am happy reading Fellaini wants to stay.
Without this sale, there should still be money to spend.
I'm happy he's looking like staying to, it's not that people want to see him go its just that people think we need the cash more than we need him.

Fellaini is a proven quality player and there's no guarantee that the money we could get from him would be worth it, the players we get In could be flops.

I really do hope he's moved back central midfield next season as a box to box midfielder, he can bully the oppositions midfield but he will still have chances to score, I'd much rather a classier player playing his role because whilst he scored goals he could sometimes become awkward and a little unco.

Just watched a Mirallas youtube video of his time at Olympiakos, cannot wait for him to have a full preseason with the squad and be right to go from the first match.

God he makes me pitch a tent!

I can't say I know much about him but after some research I seen he had to step down as Schalke manager due to stress. He's currently in a director of Football role with FC Red Bull Salzburg.

Seeing Vitor Pereira had a director of football working very closely with him at Porto. If we signed Pereira I wouldn't even mind seeing Rangnick come in as a director of football.

The last few games Fellaini played in a deeper midfield role, much more influence than as a second/supporting striker just cos he was scoring goals early on in the season... In those last few games he controlled the midfield like a boss, if we do keep him and play him in that role I'll wet myself

Looks like Martinez will be ours tonight. I'm expecting to have my attention drawn away from the Eagles game as an announcement is made.

I will just be glad when the announcement is made and we can get preparation underway for the upcoming season.

Certainly looks like a lot of staff will be going with Moyes to United. Looks like Alan Irvine is the latest to be linked to a move away.

Looks like Martinez will be ours tonight. I'm expecting to have my attention drawn away from the Eagles game as an announcement is made.
Got a link to the latest mate? Last story I read yday was Rangnick was looking likely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So did everyone see the Everton statement about an hour after the compo announcement? Basically said that Whelan had jumped the gun and that the reports were 'regrettable and premature'. This could drag on another couple of days still.

I am just glad it is done.
All the best to Roberto. Lets hope we can get some early signings made and get next season away to a flying start.

Remove this Banner Ad

Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back