Exodus watch! (Opposition supporters post trade rumours here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you genuinely believe you are a chance to retain yeo?

I'm still optimistic on Yeo, pretty sure that paragraph implying he wouldnt return under any circumstaces was regurigitated from the Polec story with the name and draft pick changed. On the other hand a journalist wrote a story in a newspaper about Yeo refusing to return to Brisbane under any circumstances so it must absolutely be true.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

If the player agrees to it also, in Clark's case he had a lot of incentive to go to the Demon$. IF Yeo says West Coast and no one else (even Freo) than it limits your options as you can't trade a player against his will.

Just coz the player wants to go there doesn't mean we have to trade him to you guys...There is another team in WA as I understand is homesickness not sure he'd be restricting his options to only one side to get home at the moment he hasn't spoken to the coaches of either team..he easily prefer one over another and that's enough to sway him to stay..or vice versa.

you think people from clubs dont talk to the media?
It will be fair trade i believe, you are right in saying brisbane dont have to accept what we offer, he is a required player as you stated, but he is out of contract and stated he wants nothing to do with brisbane next year, so i dare say will take what we offer, it appears you may get a second round pick for him

Seriously...turn it up you think that people at the club would leak classified information prior to trade week?..I have no doubt that a formalized contract will be presented to Yeo but to state that has happened prior and it's signed sealed and delivered.... As there are no coaches at either club..before signing Yeo would want to know who the plan appointed coach sees him fitting into his game plan..

Seriously...turn it up you think that people at the club would leak classified information prior to trade week?..I have no doubt that a formalized contract will be presented to Yeo but to state that has happened prior and it's signed sealed and delivered.... As there are no coaches at either club..before signing Yeo would want to know who the plan appointed coach sees him fitting into his game plan..

You're incredibly naive if you think they dont, happens at every club

you think people from clubs dont talk to the media?
It will be fair trade i believe, you are right in saying brisbane dont have to accept what we offer, he is a required player as you stated, but he is out of contract and stated he wants nothing to do with brisbane next year, so i dare say will take what we offer, it appears you may get a second round pick for him

My understanding is that Yeo wants to return home...his preference is West Coast..a 2nd round is what is the media are mooting...Seriously stop and think what you're motor mouthing about for a second..It would be highly unlikely that a football department, without a coach, would be blurting out trade strategies to the media ...effectively giving the other team in that State, Freo the head up...In this case it's speculation..

58622c5212ed11e3a9ed22000a1fb773_7.jpg

Get on down to a Suns game then. :thumbsu:;):cool:

Plastic ****:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG, just noticed your new avi.

Am a fan.

Aren't you lucky we have a wide selection available in our Lions Hall of Rangas.

Lets just say I think our next coach selects itself - no personality test required. ;)

No. I can verify she was very real, very tidy, and very, very cuddly. :thumbsu:

Did they bring her to the meeting where they told members that they were being shafted out of their reserved seats? ;)

I have noticed a lot of Angus bashing whenever there is any bad news of any kind. It seems he is the fall guy for everything, but Voss, Kerr, Warren and Lynch have had a much bigger influence on player retention than any of the board members.

I have noticed a lot of Angus bashing whenever there is any bad news of any kind. It seems he is the fall guy for everything, but Voss, Kerr, Warren and Lynch have had a much bigger influence on player retention than any of the board members.

It's pretty much everyone's fault. But it does make it a lot harder to re-sign players without a coach. Players ask the coach questions all the time. Guys like Docherty and Longer could very well want to know how good of a chance are they of playing senior football in 2014 for the Lions.

Things like that make it a lot harder for Kerr, Lynch and Warren(even though he is on the coach selection panel).

I have no doubt that there will be some posts linking Angus and the prospective exodus. I suspect those drawing a direct link are very much in the minority though, and are being seized upon as you in either your continued voice of reason/contrariness/Angus role. However feel free to provide examples of these Angus bashings based off player retention failures, so we can discuss them on their merits if there's "a lot".

I have no doubt that there will be some posts linking Angus and the prospective exodus. I suspect those drawing a direct link are very much in the minority though, and are being seized upon as you in either your continued voice of reason/contrariness/Angus role. However feel free to provide examples of these Angus bashings based off player retention failures, so we can discuss them on their merits if there's "a lot".

Like it or not, Angus has made himself a focal point for all of our anger and frustrations about post-season developments as he is seen, however simplistically, to be the guy that sacked Voss and made our club a laughing stock.

For the same reason, regardless of merit, I think Angus's removal is absolutely essential if we are to have any chance of recovering from our present circumstances.

I have little doubt that a quadrella of a new coach (not Craig), a new Board, a satisfactory trade period (possibly including one or more of the disgruntled 5 staying) and a perceived "good" draft will do wonders for morale in general, it certainly would for mine.

My hair isn't sitting quite so very good today. Thanks a lot Angus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back