Media Expansion Is Near - 14th Team Is On Its Way

Remove this Banner Ad

storyontv.jpg

The Sweet FA has been abuzz with speculation this weekend surrounding the submission of a 14th franchise bid. There is potential for the new team to join as early as Season 40.

Season 40 would mark the seventh season since the Ophidian Old Boys were successful in their bid and with that, also bought in the much hated or for some much loved bye.

An anonymous source stated "The 14th team is very real, The Filth Wizard has ticked it off in the early stages and is very supportive. There has been serious discussion about it's direction since mid season 37. It is near."

Team 14 would significantly shake up the league by not only bringing an end to the bye but also having the potential to #BenchTheBench, a theory that has been tested in the SPAM FL this season with great success.

Further news regarding the team name, leadership, or branding are yet to emerge with some saying it could be a return of a former team back into the league and while confirmation of an official bid is still pending, this would mark a new era for the Sweet FA and finally #KillTheBye.

1728883293913.png

As an Anti Expansionist I say - 'I LOVE THE BYE'

or it may be the other way round.

As I love the bye - I say 'NO TO EXPANSION'

Expansion is quite risky. Shouldn’t we be taking care of the teams currently in the league before we add another one to the mix?

to be honest - i thought you were behind this one too
You Got It Wink GIF by CBS

We say Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to expansion.

We say Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees to the BYE
#LoveTheBye

View attachment 2140880

The Sweet FA has been abuzz with speculation this weekend surrounding the submission of a 14th franchise bid. There is potential for the new team to join as early as Season 40.

Season 40 would mark the seventh season since the Ophidian Old Boys were successful in their bid and with that, also bought in the much hated or for some much loved bye.

An anonymous source stated "The 14th team is very real, The Filth Wizard has ticked it off in the early stages and is very supportive. There has been serious discussion about it's direction since mid season 37. It is near."

Team 14 would significantly shake up the league by not only bringing an end to the bye but also having the potential to #BenchTheBench, a theory that has been tested in the SPAM FL this season with great success.

Further news regarding the team name, leadership, or branding are yet to emerge with some saying it could be a return of a former team back into the league and while confirmation of an official bid is still pending, this would mark a new era for the Sweet FA and finally #KillTheBye.

View attachment 2140906
Nervous Cat GIF by sheepfilms

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a lot of ophidian old boys in here all of a sudden trying to say expansion is bad :think: weird
expansion is very GOOD - but do a double expansion so we still get to have a bye

#LoveTheBye

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Expansion Is Near - 14th Team Is On Its Way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back