F1 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

That Mercedes….. poor George can hardly walk..
Oh, wait…
he's younger, bigger and hasnt spent nearly as long in a car. it's a depressing sight to have someone getting out of a car like that, in stages and pain.

shouldn't be having anyone get out the car like that
And yet George?
Maybe it’s old man syndrome.
Maybe he’s carrying to much metal in his body.
But when his teammate walks normally and doesn’t complain, you’ve got to ask what’s happening to him and him alone.

It was a good result. I was having a go about Lando complaining about team orders when team orders ducked Daniel's race in stint 1. If they had allowed Daniel to pass then there is every chance he could have been a couple of places higher.
100%, held him up that entire first stint and got eaten up by gasly as a result

Watching on delay so I’m about 40-45 mins behind but DiResta is the only one talking sense when it comes to the two MERC drivers complaint about their backs hurting.

It’s simple, they can rise the ride height. Why should the other teams that have managed to sort the issues out be penalised because MERC have ****ed up their car development.

he's younger, bigger and hasnt spent nearly as long in a car. it's a depressing sight to have someone getting out of a car like that, in stages and pain.
I’ve seen racing drivers pulled out of cars exhausted and severely dehydrated.
At any time Lewis could have pulled into the pits. Toto basical said that the driver is more important than the car/points.
His choice to continue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charles LeClerc wins from pole: 4

Max Verstappen wins in races that Charles LeClerc started on pole: 5
I feel sorry for Leclerc. Clearly the best driver out there this season but being horribly screwed over by his team.

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back