Face it guys, FIFA hates us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Red card every day of the week, unfortuantly. And no FIFA don't hate us. The officiating is pathetic all round, the ammount of diving that gets rewarded at this world cup is at an alltime high. Soccer's more like poker than a sport, cheating (bluffing) is a skill that all the best players must have.

Don't worry guys, don't feel bad. FIFA don't hate us, they just really want the Africans to win it....PC agendas and all that.

I'm trying to get into this soccer, I really am. But god it's hard. Sure, it has some heart in mouth moments (like four times a game) but the whole thing reeks of rigging and corruption and greased palms.

Watching the World Cup is like watching a group of Italian mafia bosses going through the motions to elect a leader they have already planned to assassinate. Or like a pimped-out African tyrant assuring the media all is well while he quietly embezzles his country's entire economy. :eek:

Would be funny, if it wasn't so depressing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

firstly i just wanna say i coundnt be more proud of the lads tonight. they played with heart, commitment, passion and belief and it was a joy to watch, arguebly should of won with wilkshire's chance + chipperfield's header.

as for the ref- whats new :confused:

japan- takahara clearly obstructs schwarzer on the opening goal
brazil- brazil got some lets say.....questionable calls (espeically ronaldinho who was soft as butter)
...croatia- ref couldnt count to 2, how hard can it be?
italy- dont get me started on that

germany- questionable call, but the game was gone by then anyway
ghana- disgraceful

Kewell's red card was there. It was all the soft contesting frees against us plus the Ghana player's sliding tackle from behind with studs up that based on Cahill's red should have been a red also if the refs were consistent which as in all codes they never are :thumbsdown:.

Correct. Just another irrelevant smaller nation making up the numbers. No more. No less.

Yes, true.

And just as we're irrelevant out on the field, to the FIFA Exec, Australia is equally irrelevant.

Some of the members will be so drunk on corruption, that they will be wondering whether Austria is big enough to host the WC.

Yes, true.

And just as we're irrelevant out on the field, to the FIFA Exec, Australia is equally irrelevant.

Some of the members will be so drunk on corruption, that they will be wondering whether Austria is big enough to host the WC.

Yet there's morons like you spouting rubbish about Ghana walking all over Australia and us having no chance, what happened there mate?

Don't worry guys, don't feel bad. FIFA don't hate us, they just really want the Africans to win it....PC agendas and all that.

I'm trying to get into this soccer, I really am. But god it's hard. Sure, it has some heart in mouth moments (like four times a game) but the whole thing reeks of rigging and corruption and greased palms.

Watching the World Cup is like watching a group of Italian mafia bosses going through the motions to elect a leader they have already planned to assassinate. Or like a pimped-out African tyrant assuring the media all is well while he quietly embezzles his country's entire economy. :eek:

Would be funny, if it wasn't so depressing.

That's one of the best decriptions I've ever seen of the modern state of soccer.

It's corrupt and rigged from head to foot.

The refs determine all aspects of the game, including who wins.

It's a farce.

Guys, I said in the other thread, there is no point getting emotionally invested in it, they will never allow the Socceroos to get that far.

It's all scripted from the start. Just like professional wrestling is.

Don't fall for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Face it guys, FIFA hates us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back