Fact or Fiction

Remove this Banner Ad

is this the time for one of my 'Kidd >>> everyone' rants? :D

Fact or Fiction: Which ever team gets Artest will regret it down the track.

Fiction. give him to Miami and Pat Riley will make a man outta him. I'd like to see him as a Laker now, but Artest for Odom is probably such an obvious trade that it'll never happen.

Fact or Fiction: Odom to Indiana could make Detroit sit up and take notice

TigerFan said:
is this the time for one of my 'Kidd >>> everyone' rants? :D

Fiction. give him to Miami and Pat Riley will make a man outta him. I'd like to see him as a Laker now, but Artest for Odom is probably such an obvious trade that it'll never happen.

Fact or Fiction: Odom to Indiana could make Detroit sit up and take notice

fact - odom to the pacers would definately make detroit take notice. i dont think it would be enuff for them to challenge seriously for the title, but there would certainly be an added level of respect. further to this....

fact or fiction - the pacers desperately need a quality outside shooter to have any hope of a deep playoff run.

fact or fiction - the pacers desperately need a quality outside shooter to have any hope of a deep playoff run.

Fact. Bring back Reggie.

Fact or Fiction. Tony Parker has the hottest girlfriend out of all the NBA players?

Stiffy_18 said:
Fiction. While its not really a "girlfriend", have you checked out Peja's wife??????

Fact or Fiction: Bonzi Wells is a cancer.

fact, and a very well known one at that. give him his dues tho, he looked to be in the best form of his career on and off the court prior to getting injured.

fact or fiction - the sonics erred in hiring bob weiss in the first place.

diablo14 said:
fact, and a very well known one at that. give him his dues tho, he looked to be in the best form of his career on and off the court prior to getting injured.

fact or fiction - the sonics erred in hiring bob weiss in the first place.
Fact. They went in without thinking very much. Their sqaud is not great either

Fact or Fiction: Andrei Krilenko is under-rated.

Stiffy_18 said:
Fact. They went in without thinking very much. Their sqaud is not great either

Fact or Fiction: Andrei Krilenko is under-rated.

Fiction: AK47 stopped being an unknown quantity some time ago.

Fact or Fiction: those who suggested Orlando draft Okafor instead of Howard should be burned as witches?

Crow-mo said:
Fiction: AK47 stopped being an unknown quantity some time ago.

Fact or Fiction: those who suggested Orlando draft Okafor instead of Howard should be burned as witches?
Fact: Pkafor is a good role player. Howard will be one the most dominant big man in years to come.

Fact or Fiction: Rick Adelman will get fired before the All-Star break.

Stiffy_18 said:
Fact: Pkafor is a good role player. Howard will be one the most dominant big man in years to come.

cool I'll get the lighter fluid :D

Fiction: He will be fired After the All star break.

Fact or Fiction: Riley will bring a ring to Miami

Stiffy_18 said:

Fact. Please please please please please please please please please.

John stockton is in the top 5 pg's of all time.

Stiffy_18 said:
Fiction: Too many egos that even Reily won't be able to control

Fact or Fiction: Andre Iguodala is a very under-rated player.

fiction - i love iggy, and i think most people do. all anyone is waiting for from him is night in night out consistency and hes an all star.

fact or fiction...nenad krstic will finish his career as another 7 foot euro who cant rebound.

diablo14 said:
fiction - i love iggy, and i think most people do. all anyone is waiting for from him is night in night out consistency and hes an all star.

fact or fiction...nenad krstic will finish his career as another 7 foot euro who cant rebound.
Fact. I have followed Krle since he was a teenager coming through Partizan ranks and the thing that I have always said is that he must improve his rebounding. It has always been a weakness in his game. For such a hard worker with great attitude its a bit puzzling that he sucks at rebounding that much

Fact or Fiction: Kirk Hinrich will get traded by the deadline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stiffy_18 said:
Fact. I have followed Krle since he was a teenager coming through Partizan ranks and the thing that I have always said is that he must improve his rebounding. It has always been a weakness in his game. For such a hard worker with great attitude its a bit puzzling that he sucks at rebounding that much

Fact or Fiction: Kirk Hinrich will get traded by the deadline.

gee whiz. it'd have to fiction wouldn't it? he's their best player, Deng is vanilla SF, gordon doesn't have a position, why trade Hinrich? but it is the bulls...

Fact or Fiction: Paul Pierce has a new post code in the next 6 weeks?

Crow-mo said:
gee whiz. it'd have to fiction wouldn't it? he's their best player, Deng is vanilla SF, gordon doesn't have a position, why trade Hinrich? but it is the bulls...

Fact or Fiction: Paul Pierce has a new post code in the next 6 weeks?
Fact. I think Ainge will move him and if ever there was a time to move Pierce, its now.

Fact or Fiction: Ron Artest will end up with Golden State.

On Hinrich, I read somewhere the other day that he could be available since Bulls are not going to move Gordon or Deng and they need to get some real leadership. If it were up to me, Hinrich would be the last Bull I would trade.

ValkyrieNight said:
Fact.

Fact or Fiction: J-Rich or B.Davis will be an all-star this year?

Fiction, Mediocre team at the moment, B diddys stats are right down and Jrich cant carry the team by himself. And yes im still fuming about lusing to a depleted indiana at home, F*#$&!

Fact or Fiction: Byron Scott came up with one of the best NBA quotes when he said this about J.R Smith:
"NBA stands for National Basketball Association, but it also stands for 'No Babies Allowed,' "

DoubleA said:
Fact or Fiction: Byron Scott came up with one of the best NBA quotes when he said this about J.R Smith:
"NBA stands for National Basketball Association, but it also stands for 'No Babies Allowed,'"

Fact - and my day is better for reading that :D

Fact or Fiction: if Sacramento can land a big trade before the deadline, they will make the post-season.

TigerFan said:
Fact - and my day is better for reading that :D

Fact or Fiction: if Sacramento can land a big trade before the deadline, they will make the post-season.
I will say fiction. While we are not that far out of the reach we are consistently inconsistent. We seem to play a lot better when 1 or more of our starters are out. Since this is Sacramento injuries are every day thing. Still think we are too inconsistent to make the play offs this year even if we do make a trade by the deadline. I think our season would well and truly be over by the all-star break unless we somehow go on a winning streak.

Fact or Fiction: Peja Stojakovic will get a MAX contract.

Stiffy_18 said:
I will say fiction. While we are not that far out of the reach we are consistently inconsistent. We seem to play a lot better when 1 or more of our starters are out. Since this is Sacramento injuries are every day thing. Still think we are too inconsistent to make the play offs this year even if we do make a trade by the deadline. I think our season would well and truly be over by the all-star break unless we somehow go on a winning streak.

Fact or Fiction: Peja Stojakovic will get a MAX contract.

I'll go fiction - boy can he shoot - injuries, age and not performing at the business end of the season may knock his price down?

Fact or Fiction - Any team that trades for Ron Artest will likely be offering him up within 18 months?

Moo said:
I'll go fiction - boy can he shoot - injuries, age and not performing at the business end of the season may knock his price down?

Fact or Fiction - Any team that trades for Ron Artest will likely be offering him up within 18 months?

probably fact. if he goes to a contender they just want to rent him for a title chase, and if he goes to a struggler then he'll make trouble inside 18 months.

Fact or Fiction:
not enough attention is paid to the restrictions (or absence) on traded draft picks. New york have unconditionally given away their next 2 (likely lottery) picks, and Atlanta's first round owed to Phoenix has only 2 years of flimsy protection on it. these are major assets?

Crow-mo said:
probably fact. if he goes to a contender they just want to rent him for a title chase, and if he goes to a struggler then he'll make trouble inside 18 months.

Fact or Fiction:
not enough attention is paid to the restrictions (or absence) on traded draft picks. New york have unconditionally given away their next 2 (likely lottery) picks, and Atlanta's first round owed to Phoenix has only 2 years of flimsy protection on it. these are major assets?

Fact - Alot of GM's are clueless or are pressured into getting instant results.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fact or Fiction

Remove this Banner Ad

Back