Other Fact or Fiction

Remove this Banner Ad

Moss is the best WR outside of Pheonix. but Welker is pretty damn good as well. And I would expect Welker to get alot more catches then Moss, and like Boldin will get a fair amount of long TD's due to lesser oposition accross from him, he dosnt have the speed to dominate as much as I think Boldin will but has the football smarts to exploit any small gap in a defense.

So which is it mate? Because in the "Who is the best WR" thread you've listed Andre Johnson as #1 with Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald close behind. Here, you've listed Randy Moss as the best WR outside of Phoenix.
Do you actually watch games or just play Madden?

So which is it mate? Because in the "Who is the best WR" thread you've listed Andre Johnson as #1 with Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald close behind. Here, you've listed Randy Moss as the best WR outside of Phoenix.
Do you actually watch games or just play Madden?
at the time I was just higly impressed with Andre after watching a MNF game when they wore all red.

Moss just couldnt get into the game as much with Cassell out there.

And I said that going into the playoffs, did the vote before week one. Would of gone with Larry if I voted 2 weeks later.

Its not an earth shattering revelation, but it doesnt exactly do wonders for a persons credibility when they change their opinion so rapidly, and based on so little evidence.
At least I'm not as bad as half our board calling for Sellar to be named in the AFL after they see 1 game of SANFL footy on TV where he gets 2 goals. After for the whole year up to that point they were calling for his head.

And question. What credibilty did I have?

riggy as a young'un to football is slowly working on gaining cred.

Then he should stop acting like an authoritative source whilst posting bullshit.

Meanwhile, are you gonna put on your cape and jump to his rescue everytime hes criticized? Will be a full time job. :p

lol, no cape wearing here. Just saying he's a young'un and has admited he is only getting into it all really for the first time. He's a gregarious outspoken type, where a usual noob might tread carefully for a while. But that's just riggy's personality. I dont think it's bad. But it will help once he starts to get over the hump.

Then he should stop acting like an authoritative source whilst posting bullshit.

Meanwhile, are you gonna put on your cape and jump to his rescue everytime hes criticized? Will be a full time job. :p

Or quit your day job of criticising him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fact (#5 seed)

FOF

The Bears will have a greater W/L record than the Broncos

More than likely. I'm guessing around the 10-6 mark for the Bears. I'd say Denver will start slow and finish fast, probably 8-8...

FOF

Jeff Garcia starts at some stage this year...

Fact. I'm tipping by Week 6.

FOF - Wes Welker has more catches than Randy Moss.

Mustangs GM, Larry David , agrees... that's why he traded up to snare him quick smart. Put the word out early Randy, Randy.. but Moss is slipping. :) FACT!!

FOF: Houston will SHOCK the AFC South and play above themselves... Win the division with a 12-4 campaign. (manageable schedule, that's for sure)

Mustangs GM, Larry David , agrees... that's why he traded up to snare him quick smart. Put the word out early Randy, Randy.. but Moss is slipping. :) FACT!!

FOF: Houston will SHOCK the AFC South and play above themselves... Win the division with a 12-4 campaign. (manageable schedule, that's for sure)
Fiction. 10-6 #5/6 seed (tied with Tennessee)

FOF: One (or more) of the Ravens, Dolphins or Falcons will compete in this years playoffs.

Edit: I checked my revised preseason predictions. Houston and Tennessee were on 9-7 and Tennessee won the tie breaker so Houston 9-7 and #6 seed.

Fiction. 10-6 #5/6 seed (tied with Tennessee)

FOF: One (or more) of the Ravens, Dolphins or Falcons will compete in this years playoffs.

Hmmm, interesting response & follow up question. The NFC South has a notorious rollercoaster history so if the Falcons can back up with another play-off berth, that'll be so damn interesting.. the Ravens are dead certs to be there... as a Steelers fan, I have upmost respect of how they go about their business of keeping the Steelers honest & earning everything we can to win the division. Never a gimme win against the Ravens and even though the Steelers swept them last year, means JACK for the 09 campaign.

FOF: Indy's D will CAVE early making Peyton's job a massive task to repeat his MVP calibre campaigns without his usual sideline masters watching on. Colts Miss the play-offs!!

Wheres Balmain :mad: :p

Moving one of these...

house_for_sale.jpg

give him a break.

FOF: Indy's D will CAVE early making Peyton's job a massive task to repeat his MVP calibre campaigns without his usual sideline masters watching on. Colts Miss the play-offs!!
Fiction : I predict that after the sunday games of week 6, they'll be the #7 defence in yards against and #2 in score against

FOF : 76 Bucs AND 08 Lions > 09 Rams

Remove this Banner Ad

Other Fact or Fiction

Remove this Banner Ad

Back